Round 9 - the avocado games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - the avocado games.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Sorry kids I reckon McCrae is showing similarities to Doofus Bolton/ Doofus Teague.
How long is going to allow his defenders to stand 10 Metres in front of there direct opponent and it looks flashy when it works by playing fast paced corridor footy bit it won't get you into the top 4, especially with the skills of his team.
They are 1 decent smacking away from another bottom 5 finish.
I personally believe by the end of this year three will rumblings at Collingwood, is McCrae the right man for the job
Just show how difficult it is to have a core of gun players all at the right age and healthy at the same time. Pendlebury and Grundy nearing the end so yep it ain’t going to happen for them until their kids bulk up and if they are good. We are so lucky/great to have a baker/Bolton/balta/rioli group we’ve formed during premiership success that can hopefully be a core for another surge with another group of younger developing players.

Reactions: 1 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Sorry kids I reckon McCrae is showing similarities to Doofus Bolton/ Doofus Teague.
How long is going to allow his defenders to stand 10 Metres in front of there direct opponent and it looks flashy when it works by playing fast paced corridor footy bit it won't get you into the top 4, especially with the skills of his team.
They are 1 decent smacking away from another bottom 5 finish.
I personally believe by the end of this year three will rumblings at Collingwood, is McCrae the right man for the job
Their list is/was destroyed by bad list management.
1mil for Grundy
Still paying for Treloar
Beams.
Feel sorry for fly.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Listening to David King. .... wow, does he have a blind spot for Bailey Smith or what?

May have sourced the non medicinal version of Damien's medication!

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Their list is/was destroyed by bad list management.
1mil for Grundy
Still paying for Treloar
Beams.
Feel sorry for fly.
Yes totally agree, 5 first rounders thrown in the bin
2 for Treloar
2 for Beams
1 for Stephenson
All gone.
But the real issue is his game plan its shocking its cowboy under 16's game plan.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Put this in vault when Penderbury goes and they don't match Stkilda's offer for Degoey.
Collingwood will be fighting for the spoon with Adelaide and North the next 3 yrs
Probably the fastest way for them to rebuild is to cop it and do exactly that.

That list management disaster has left them no choice.

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
geez I hate Geelong, they get the rub of the green with the umpires every week.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Saints coming back hard. Tom Stewart is an All Australian at pointing at his teammates after a good forward entry against them.