Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games.

chris scott afl GIF by geelongcats
Show Chris Scott.

Reactions: 1 users
Settle down Kenny. You should have lost that you *smile*. That’s going to be the biggest win of your coaching career you spud.
Wins are all numb to their ferals because they desperately want him out. Bit like how the Dogs are going.

Watching Geelong lose always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside

Reactions: 5 users
Who else saw Cameron fall right on his head and not get taken off for concussion assessment? Should be an investigation. Different rules for Geelong.

Lets see if the AFL even ask them for a please explain (which they won't be able to).

The protocols I understand mean that the doctor has to check on them, all they did was send the trainer to say "you alright mate". Thats *smile*.

This is why if the AFL were fair dinkum on concussion, they would copy what the NRL do (they've copied enough of what they do already, why not 1 more) and an independent doctor reviews and if they want to check the player, they instruct the umpire to stop the game until the player comes off. No choice in coming off, saying you are ok etc, the doctor rules.

Reactions: 4 users
Cats playing the suns in Darwin next week. 3 losses in a row?…..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Who else saw Cameron fall right on his head and not get taken off for concussion assessment? Should be an investigation. Different rules for Geelong.
JHF got a knee in the cheek early on backing into a marking contest. He played on ok but I reckon it would've rattled his brain too.