Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games.

Who else saw Cameron fall right on his head and not get taken off for concussion assessment? Should be an investigation. Different rules for Geelong.
All good, the doc asked Cameron if he was ok, nothing to see here šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1 users
Working on my ā€œGeelong players I most dislike listā€
Cameron
Stewart
Hawkins
Miers
Rohan
Close

Iā€™ll leave it at 6 players at this stage but reserve the right to edit/expand as i please

Reactions: 3 users
Cameron
Stewart
Hawkins
Miers
Rohan
Close

Iā€™ll leave it at 6 players at this stage but reserve the right to edit/expand as i please
no el dangerbow?

Reactions: 1 users
Someone forgot to inform Freo that beating the TIgers at the MCG hasnt meant anything since 2020.

Poor buggers thought theyd actually achieved something significant last week.

Maybe they should look at the ladder.

Reactions: 3 users
Cameron
Stewart
Hawkins
Miers
Rohan
Close

Stanley
The Viking
Henry (Collingwood)
Guthrie

The only players I want at Richmond are Close and Stengle and the old Henry

Someone forgot to inform Freo that beating the TIgers at the MCG hasnt meant anything since 2020.

Poor buggers thought theyd actually achieved something significant last week.

Maybe they should look at the ladder.
They were soo proud of themselves last week.