Round Sub-Zero: the coughing passenger on a plane games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Sub-Zero: the coughing passenger on a plane games.

Hey, cheer up everyone!

How about those Dustin Martin moments!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
What wet weather footy are these commentators talking about
Its a sub standard game a very poor display of AFL footy

What do people expect in such high humidity (or in the wet for that matter) ball is like a piece of soap, use a synthetic ball like most major sporting comps in the world and would make a massive difference

I miss the olden days when the ump set the mark and a player stood on it.

What a schemozzle the mark was for that last after the siren set shot, dumb by the Melbourne player, dumb by the ump, dumb rule, just an all-round dumb fest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Talk about a dearth of quality talls in the AFL. How long has Melican been on a list? The Swans have a great record of turning ordinary footballers into decent defenders but this might be beyond them.

Melican v Schache: coming soon to a VAFA ground near you.

Reactions: 2 users