Round Whatever. The Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Whatever. The Other Games.

Umps helped the Lions get the % ..

can't watch Ds v Cats ... just cannot do it ..

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon we need to barrack for Freo to make the 8 given the finals are in WA.Not to mention that if they were to go through and win the thing how deflating for the premiership favourites would it be.

The AFL wanted their creation - Brisbane - to finish top four, and they got it. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 2 users
Beyond Blues are giving their all for Teagie and his last game. “This one’s for you Dave. Good luck with your career.”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Beyond Blues are giving their all for Teagie and his last game. “This one’s for you Dave. Good luck in your new career.”
Too little, too late. But oh so typical of this group of conditional, pea-hearted footballers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The AFL wanted their creation - Brisbane - to finish top four, and they got it. Disgraceful.

that too high decision on McStay would have made Joel Selwood blush.

weird watching a game with 5 goals in it with a minute to go feeling like a prelim?

I hate everything about Queensland these days.

I even boycott XXXX gold.

Reactions: 2 users
There is a delicious irony in the umpires costing the dogs 4th spot given they have been the umpire darling all year.

Honestly...AFL games without the freewheeling Tigers we knew is just sterile and dull.
Dees v Cats is dull and boring.
NRL much better. Crowds , tough and the ref decisions are correct, understandable and players are on board.
No chip, chip,stand,chip.

If you don’t believe the AFL media are sycophants, then ask yourself why commentators rarely say “he threw that” or ”that was a throw”.

They hardly ever say the word “throw” at all. If a player clearly misses contact with the ball it’s some flippant description instead …..because they simply don’t want to offend the AFL.

Why can’t they use the word “throw” ?