Round Whatever. The Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Whatever. The Other Games.

Need Dudbourne to win and send Geecheat to Port Bogelaide and not play at the Bathtub again.

Need them punted in straight sets for our 2nd first round pick’s sake.

Reactions: 6 users
Love to see a streaker run out for one of these games.
No one there to stop them.

Yet again shepherding off the ball is allowed when it's a forward shepherding a back to allow the ball to go through for a goal. McStay shepherded when Neale kicked the ball from about 40/50 metres away.

2 years in a row.
They play at home in front of a crowd.
They won't win it
Port has been kissed on the *smile* the last 2 years. They are not that good but have got lucky with a shitload of home games whilst most other teams are travelling all over the country. They need to win it this year because if the competition ever gets back to normal they will find it very tough.

Reactions: 1 user
So Port will have a home final, whilst other teams who also have earned a home final will be shunted off to an interstate venue.

This season has been a complete joke on so many levels
No different to last year.. so our flag was in a joke season?

No different to last year.. so our flag was in a joke season?

very different to last year, hubs made it so.

at least we got to play at a venue we were familiar with when we earned the right to host

Exciting game for Brissie & Bulldogs fans, it would be excruciating watching.

Unfortunately, looks like the Bummers will finish in the 8 as I can't see Freo beating Aints in Tassie.