Rugby Union | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rugby Union

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
All Blacks counting their blessings after just scraping over the line against the Wallabies at Eden Park

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Is there anything more depressing than watching the wallabies schooled by the all blacks - every *smile* time.

They are faster, stronger, smarter.......we don't even get fired up and smash someone.

No more disappointing Aussie team than the wallabies IMO

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
MD Jazz said:
Is there anything more depressing than watching the wallabies schooled by the all blacks - every *smile*ing time.

They are faster, stronger, smarter.......we don't even get fired up and smash someone.

No more disappointing Aussie team than the wallabies IMO
You could have just posted the first 9 words

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Aust deserve to win tonight but 3 poor kicks will cost us. Have dominated possession but failed to score.

Enjoyable game to watch.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Foley is gonna cost us the gam. Missed goals and a dreadful knock on.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Jeez they deserved that and those indigenous guernseys look fantastic

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
For an Aussie rules player falou is a monster at rugby union

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Went an saw the Rebel’s at AAMI Park tonight , first game of Rugby Union I’ve ever been too, not a bad night, game moves along pretty well and the hits are great. My young bloke was able to get plenty of photos with players of both teams after the game . Well worth having a look , especially when we got free tickets from the hotel we’re staying at, apparently the rebel’s are always given away free tickets.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Footy season is over so thought I'd find solace in Rugby. Christ the Wallabies have been crap. Shocked Chieka is still coach.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

A friend sent this one to me from this year’s six nations tournament.

A very heartening video. The Welsh lad as a lone voice away from home has a great set of pipes. And I love the reaction of the surrounding French crowd, who were very appreciative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Must be so hard to translate a song into another language and not compromise the melody. I know for the World Cup hosted in NZ, a Māori version of The World in a Union was produced, which was a top job.

Got to say though, this Welsh language version, produced for Welsh TV coverage of the World Cup that started yesterday, is absolutely tremendous!

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
The All Blacks are France's *smile*.
Would be great to see a country win it that hasn’t yet. France and Ireland have both had great periods over the past four years. Either of those two would be well deserved world champions in my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user