Russia Invades Ukraine | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Russia Invades Ukraine

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What was it like before then? Just out of interest.
Probably pretty primitive way back then, just like it was everywhere else around the world at that time. Pretty sure there was lots of *smile* wits running around kabooming the *smile* out of a lot of people way back then too. Funny how not much has changed in a hundred years except for the fact we've gotten way much better at the kabooming side of things.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
What was it like before then? Just out of interest.
Google Russian Revolution Wikipedia. They had a monarchy rule by Tsars {Kings) but last one abdicated & Bolsheviks (Commo's) under Lenin took power. Tsar & entire family then murdered by them. The rest history.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Google Russian Revolution Wikipedia. They had a monarchy rule by Tsars {Kings) but last one abdicated & Bolsheviks (Commo's) under Lenin took power. Tsar & entire family then murdered by them. The rest history.
Then the next commie “tsars” like Lenin, Stalin, Krushov, Brezchnev and now Putin have kept tradition going

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Interesting that some of these takes is that although Israeli occupation and genocide of Palestine is bad, the Russian invasion and genocide of Ukrainians is good!

I see both these things as bad but hey, what do i know.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Interesting articles Harry. Well worth the read