Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Late last night, I was thinking nobody takes me seriously, and history never repeats, but he might be another Lynchy, and I hope I never see another Jayden Post.

(First live show I ever saw, Split Enz at the Ballarat Civic Hall, 1983, it was great)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I firmly believe that the key to Sampson will be getting him to understand that it’s better to jump than hesitate. He’ll need to change. He can’t wait.

Though Leysy's frightened by the words
Think it's time he made it heard
So he'll sing it to the world
A simple message to my lovebird

No more poor possessions
Lack of vision swept under the mat
It's no New Year's resolution
It's more than that

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
After watching his first game, I was definitely singing “ I hope I never. I hope I never have to see you again. Again, oh oh oh oh.”

Last edited:
We have to stop treating Ryano like a dirty creature because if he walks that straight old line and learns well, he will make our day.

He will play against Carlton Round 1.

Miller to go down back to cover Tarrant.

Reactions: 1 user