Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Good re start to the career , not sure how often we had the 3 big fellas inside the forward 50 together , seemed like we went to Jack a lot and Lynch a lot on the wing , good signs

Reactions: 3 users
SAMSON!

There have been heaps of blokes kick a goal with their first kick in league footy, probably plenty with their first two, maybe even a few with their first three. But I reckon none with their first three - in their second game. And did he kick the goal in the last when we needed it? From 50? Did he what. Made of the right stuff. Get onboard.

What behind the goals vision and other data will tell the MC is whether the three talls (plus Dusty and Cotch) made it too easy for Adelaide to outrun us in the third, but the spacing and one-out opportunities all three got warmed an old key forward's heart. What did they kick - 8 between them? Take that every week.

Reactions: 8 users
SAMSON!

There have been heaps of blokes kick a goal with their first kick in league footy, probably plenty with their first two, maybe even a few with their first three. But I reckon none with their first three - in their second game. And did he kick the goal in the last when we needed it? From 50? Did he what. Made of the right stuff. Get onboard.

What behind the goals vision and other data will tell the MC is whether the three talls (plus Dusty and Cotch) made it too easy for Adelaide to outrun us in the third, but the spacing and one-out opportunities all three got warmed an old key forward's heart. What did they kick - 8 between them? Take that every week.
Definitely we need a stat confirmed on.

SAMSON!

Yep, and best thing about Samson is he's got some oomph to motivate the team.

Reactions: 3 users
What would I know?, nothing it seems, Mansell sub☹
At least I will get yo see Juddy play 4 qtrs of live footy at PRO tomorrow.
Well done Caesar.
You actually had a 66.666% chance of being correct.
Or a 2 in 3 chance of being right for the mathematically challenged.
I never back short priced favourites myself :geek:

Good second game for the club. One of the more impactful second games I can remember.

Looking forward to the next 148.

Reactions: 1 user
SAMSON!

Yeah was very impressive. Keep making me eat my words soon.

You reckon Dusty got subbed cause of his defensive efforts? I haven’t heard the presser nor can I find any injury news.