Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

You reckon Dusty got subbed cause of his defensive efforts? I haven’t heard the presser nor can I find any injury news.
No idea. I wouldn't think so. Haven't seen the presser either. They must have asked Dimma about it.

Great game from this lad - given his first game output I reckon going on the road was perfect for him - 3 goals with one a clutch goal outside 50 was a sight to behold.

A 206cm forward ruck will do wonders for out structure going forward if he can maybe average 1.5 goals a game (which he is at the moment. ;) )

Reactions: 5 users
Look out the Ron Jeremy's (Late "Comers") are finally coming out of the woodwork He He He.
Settle down Peter North. You have the ghosts of Corey Ellis, Lennon, RCD and about 100 others past in your closet. You don’t need to be creating another one with your cursing powers. Sampson doesn’t deserve it. He hasn’t done anything to you. Leave him alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Settle down Peter North. You have the ghosts of Corey Ellis, Lennon, RCD and about 100 others past in your closet. You don’t need to be creating another one with your cursing powers. Sampson doesn’t deserve it. He hasn’t done anything to you. Leave him alone.

Lennon, RCD (was one of the first knockers on both) Ellis? You're just making stuff up now. The memory is failing you Senileford.

Lennon, RCD (was one of the first knockers on both) Ellis? You're just making stuff up now. The memory is failing you Senileford.
You’ve got a long history of premature ej’s Cursebets. Terrible. Shocking. Good grief Racing Victoria alone should have you deported.

Enough from Abe Simpson.

Back to the huge talent at hand.

He's still 4 years away from getting the body properly conditioned for AFL football.

Just doesn't quite have the strength to hold his ground yet. Both in marking contests and ruck craft. But that will come.

The things that cant be taught he has. Reading the flight, one grab, athleticism, loving the moment and most importantly the inner fight are all there.

But like today he'll impact until that strength develops.

Gunna be a fun ride. Least of all teasing the Ron Jeremy's throughout his career.

Reactions: 6 users
Samson got a cuddle tonight and delivered in a few levels. Looked very immature in the main. {Got a rocket?} Lifted. Worked into the game.

Still a lot of blue collar stuff to learn. But he is so far above VFA level that we have to play him in the ones. Been that way for almost a year now.

Reactions: 8 users
Enough from Abe Simpson.

Back to the huge talent at hand.

He's still 4 years away from getting the body properly conditioned for AFL football.

Just doesn't quite have the strength to hold his ground yet. Both in marking contests and ruck craft. But that will come.

The things that cant be taught he has. Reading the flight, one grab, athleticism, loving the moment and most importantly the inner fight are all there.

But like today he'll impact until that strength develops.

Gunna be a fun ride. Least of all teasing the Ron Jeremy's throughout his career.
4 years? He's 22 now, so maybe 2 years.

Please …please don’t let this be another Nobet Pays, Smoking Aces etc Liam McBean “birth of a legend” thread.

Noooooo !!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Got three well executed and valuable goals today but for me he needs more time to learn his craft all over the ground but despite my previous pessimism, he showed us a little of what he could be

Did a few handy things around the ground as well as in the ruck when he got moved there

Lets consider this his 1st game and had a great debut last night

Has taken another step and will be a monster in 2 years time

Reactions: 2 users