Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I am calling it now. The Ryan train is full. Sorry @Redford @Scoop you missed out. I believe there are seats left on the Ben Miller train.
Heh heh heh….The Dunces of Doom. It’s gonna be up to me and Captain Scoop to rescue Ryan Sampson from these infectors of ruin upon our fine young men including all teams, participants and horses that they also make predictions upon and curse to failure.

Be gone Dunces of Doom !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
We dont want him blowing out any young and still developing knees.

Patience is critical with young ruckmen on this trajectory.

Hes a 12 year prospect; im happy for him accumulate 1 or 2 AA blazers before he starts his premiership medal collection
He will be 23 come december and preseason starts proper

Think the knee's would be fully developed

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Heh heh heh….The Dunces of Doom. It’s gonna be up to me and Captain Scoop to rescue Ryan Sampson from these infectors of ruin upon our fine young men including all teams, participants and horses that they also make predictions upon and curse to failure.

Just a couple of roosters managing the hype. Neither have wrote Ryan Sampson off and are encouraged by what we see.

But the Dunces of Dooms had first class seats on the Great Griffens Train that ended up the going one way to Delist Town.

Im not saying Syan Rampson is on that path at all, showing some good signs but he’s no certainty to make it either.

So far from a hot take but on PRE it’s considered scandalous.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just a couple of roosters managing the hype. Neither have wrote Ryan Sampson off and are encouraged by what we see.

But the Dunces of Dooms had first class seats on the Great Griffens Train that ended up the going one way to Delist Town.

Im not saying Syan Rampson is on that path at all, showing some good signs but he’s no certainty to make it either.

So far from a hot take but on PRE it’s considered scandalous.
Yes. Griffens, McBean, Zaaki, Incentivise, Gentleman Roy and just about every AFL bet they’ve ever made. All doomed to failure by these incorrigible Dunces of Doom.

Don’t let them do the same to Sampson. Save Private Ryan !

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yes. Griffens, McBean, Zaaki, Incentivise, Gentleman Roy and just about every AFL bet they’ve ever made. All doomed to failure by these incorrigible Dunces of Doom.

Don’t let them do the same to Sampson. Save Private Ryan !

Zaaki won 10 million bucks!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Not from any winning predictions that the Dunces of Doom made he didn’t !

Then How do explain me up here in first class on the S-train,

When i didnt place a single losing bet for a four year period from 2017? :cool:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Then How do explain me up here in first class on the S-train,

When i didnt place a single losing bet for a four year period from 2017? :cool:
Didn’t you fall victim to the trance powers of the ring leader of the Dunces of Doom and go all in on Incentivise to win the Cup ???

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I am calling it now. The Ryan train is full. Sorry @Redford @Scoop you missed out. I believe there are seats left on the Ben Miller train.
Smoking I was one of those on the Ryan train.

Last year in fact.

If only Miller had that about him that Ryan does.

I haven’t given up on Miller. I know there are not many passengers on his train, but he has the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Smoking I was one of those on the Ryan train.

Last year in fact.

If only Miller had that about him that Ryan does.

I haven’t given up on Miller. I know there are not many passages on his train, but he has the rest of the year.
No doubt Waiting. The likes of me, you, Leysy, EZY plus a few others have seen the greatness from a long way out.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

I have never backed a losing horse Red Faces. This great horse in Ryan is the Black Caviar of the RFC.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I have never backed a losing horse Red Faces. This great horse in Ryan is the Black Caviar of the RFC.
How’s your non Richmond AFL match predictions been going lately ? Be gone Dunce of Doom ! And take your leader Nobet Pays with you !

Pray for Sampson.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Developing nicely. I’d say his actual tap work is already better than Nanks. Just needs to put on some size so he can have more of a physical presence - in the air and around the stoppages. IMO - his development is a highlight of the season so far ,
His possessions in the middle of the ground thru traffic are a pleasant surprise , uses the ball really well and often gets a kick in rather than a quick handball that most big lugs are instructed to do

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He fought for position like I've never seen from him last week. Weak company but I thought our man levelled up.

He'll get a run against Jackson this weekend. And maybe a crack at Treacy. I'll be interested to see how he goes against Pearce and Cox. Samson may be able to draw one away from Jack. Be nice if he can take a catch or two.

Reactions: 3 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Better ruck prospect than English

Am very excited about this lad.