saying g'day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

saying g'day

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
AAAAAARRRGGHHH!Don't you love 'em, Don't you love 'em, Don't you just love 'em. G'Day all just thought I might stick my nose in and have a look around. I'm tiger goddess's dear old and since she's been on site for ages I finally got curious. Not a bad site Rosy but Iwonder if it's properly named? From the posts of some of the whingers out there maybe it should be sookpower, perhaps if some of the people who contribute to this site begged, borrowed or stole a dictionary and looked up the words support/supporter, they might easeup a bit More to come but don't wait for me I type real slow,be back eventually. Not sure how big a post this accepts.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Hope none of you hold it against because I'm related to that bloke. It's just one of those unfortunate things that can't be helped. ;D

Nah We want hold that against you. You know what they say you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family ;D it's good that he's a tiger

Omarkum

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 19, 2003
Yes , welcome to the site masochist. I agree with your comments fully , the people that you refer to are part of the problem at Richmond and as much as its true their lack of respect and decency towards some of the players they bag is appalling.

Rogers is past it , but has been a tremendous player for the club and deserves to be spoken of accordingly.

Bowden is having a stinker and I think may rightly be traded.....but I will be sorry to see him go.

Duncan is at the end of his career ...but listening to them you'd think they were talking of and old rag to be thrown away...he is a tiger legend , let it be heard in everything you say.

Richo has got many faults .....but how many could stand the pressure he has been placed under BY US ..an old life member told me in the punt road car park in 93 .."we've found the new Royce Hart "..*smile*...and yet with all that HE has won us many more games than we would of without him....and still no love or decency from these people...

Its good if they think there are players who arent up to what we need, they should say so....but its how they speak of them that makes me feel sick.

I have lost track of the number of times I have heard opposition supporters talk of their disgust at the bagging so many SO CALLED Richmond supporters give to their own players. When we going good we ROAR, we we are going bad we stick it into our own. Great, real great.

As I said in an earlier post I am in awe of anyone who was even considered to be good enough to pull on a Richmond jumper , with th exception of people like Richard Lounder. When I was a kid , we were talking of the opposition when we screamed ...ON VICTORY WE THRIVE , EAT EM ALIVE