Scratch Match v Brisbane Player Review | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Scratch Match v Brisbane Player Review

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Reading that we must have won by a few hundred points

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Reading that we must have won by a few hundred points
Thats what I thought. Then you read this in Grath's summary - . As the game went on, Brisbane started to get on top, making it more difficult for our defenders - and you would imagine we were beaten?

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting that Miller is playing ruck forward.

There's a spot there.

Listed at 195cm.
He’d need a NickNat leap to be able to compete with the league’s shortest ruckmen.
Excuse me if I’m not overly enthusiastic

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Dare I put my head above the parapet? From what I have read, I reckon Ben Miller is now closing in on a spot in the firsts. Probably not in the ruck but defence or forward. His coaches are happy with his progress so who knows what will happen at the sharp end of the season or early next.

• Wow

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dare I put my head above the parapet? From what I have read, I reckon Ben Miller is now closing in on a spot in the firsts. Probably not in the ruck but defence or forward. His coaches are happy with his progress so who knows what will happen at the sharp end of the season or early next.
A GF debut?

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
RCD the standout
Martyn and Dow both strong praise.
Ralphsmith continues to sound very promiaing.

Eggs and Turner getting the cattle prod of encouragement

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Pointless playing Miller.

Broad goes back Balta in to chop out in the ruck simple ...

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Pointless playing Miller.

Broad goes back Balta in to chop out in the ruck simple ...
For some reason I want Miller to succeed, probably from his early story but IMO as much as I would like that in the finals my man Broady has to play and as you say Balta chops out in the ruck. For me there is no place for Chol. Talent yes, drive and accountability no