Season defining Tiges v Dogs - Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Season defining Tiges v Dogs - Game Day Thread

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Who is to be our second ruck now that Soldo is out.
Hope it is not to be Balta as we need him up forward.

Not sure Balta is tall enough to ruck and very unconvinced he is suited to ruck. He is better as a key position player.

I like the 3 tall forward line, but it makes absolutely no sense to then rest rucks forward, rest them on the pine or back.

One thing I will be looking for tonight, at half time (or maybe 3/4 time, can't remember) in both the game against Carlton and against StKilda I noticed a stat on the scoreboard - clearance numbers. Our leading clearance player from the middle both times was Nank. If our ruck is getting the most clearances we are stuffed, we need clearances from our mids.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I feel that Graham will have a very good game today. 20 plus and two goals.

I think Balta will kick 5.

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I feel that Graham will have a very good game today. 20 plus and two goals.

I think Balta will kick 5.
Tempted to say you are dreaming Co, but who knows what can happen.
Look how North have come back a bit today, and maybe we will too.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So Ross is likely to be the sub ........ meh

Obviously they are keeping him there as they've got a concern on Dions hamstring.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
So far there’s been some close games.
So you know what that means?
This one will be a blow out.
hopefully we the ones doing the blowing.