Semi finals 2022: Cleaning dog hair off the couch games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Semi finals 2022: Cleaning dog hair off the couch games

The bulldogs need a full club inquiry into that loss now u look back at it.
Might have had their minds too much on the after-party and what treats party-boy Bailey was bringing!? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If they got beaten by Freo in round 8 or 9
There season wouldve turned to shitt.
The big dud got injured and Henry came on and turned the game.
They shouldve lost to hawthorn and North and Essendon but now they believe they can beat anyone.
I see there 27 point loss to Sydney similar to the loss we had in Geelong in 17 and then went om to ream them in the finals.
I believe the winner of Saturday's game will win the flag.
As long as that winner is Sydney then its all good.

A Bears win over the Sooks would actually be quite glorious.

In fact a Sydney v Bears GF would be the best result as Maggots, Cats, and Deez all stuff it (y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Not to mention that who you play twice is heavily impacted by all sorts of factors.
I might wonder if the fact that your latest President is the former AFL Head of Football who facilitated some very specific and abrupt rule changes before swapping roles, and his replacement is the brother of your coach ... could be factors at all. (And said brother the former coach of same abjectly-performing club that he took to two PFs but ignored drafting young talent for top-ups so now this club is, so ironically, putting it's hand out for AFL priority picks!!).

Of course not. No. Never.

Because, I know, any such thinking re possibly compromised admin operations by the AFL, is always entirely due to out-of-control Richmond-following paranoia and could never create any advantages or disadvantages for any team/club. Same goes for umpiring, AFL employed media functionaries and Eddie's ARC.

Luckily, I have been enlightened to utterly dispel my paranoia.

[An old friend used to have a funny saying about paranoia though - "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they still won't get you!]

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
As long as that winner is Sydney then its all good.

A Bears win over the Sooks would actually be quite glorious.

In fact a Sydney v Bears GF would be the best result as Maggots, Cats, and Deez all stuff it (y)(y)
Yep. Just like we did! :)