Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

Shedda was one of those "love at first sight" players for me. His vision and audacity were next level and the first time I saw him play for us I texted my brother "this kid will be a star". It's been a pleasure watching him grow from brilliant but at times frustrating (even a whipping boy for some) to a champion, not just of the club but of the game and his people. One of my all-time favourite players. A genius.
#MeToo

Reactions: 5 users
Hasn't been much discussion about Shedda after last week's loss but despite appearing to move well in the preseason, again he looked human after he did for much of 2021. Like a few of our players I'm starting to wonder if we've now seen the best of Shane. Will be hoping for a better performance in round 2.

Reactions: 1 user
Hasn't been much discussion about Shedda after last week's loss but despite appearing to move well in the preseason, again he looked human after he did for much of 2021. Like a few of our players I'm starting to wonder if we've now seen the best of Shane. Will be hoping for a better performance in round 2.
Agreed TOO, hope he hasnt lost his Superpowers !

Reactions: 1 users
Finished
Was a spectator in the centre bounces
Embarrassing today
He is 34 this year
Should never have gone on
Great servant but one year too long unfortunately

Reactions: 3 users
DMBIH was *smile* tonight. It's R3. He looks rusty and old. But he did have a crack. Usually 13 Shed touches would hurt them. But looked underdone. And slow.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Shedda's game is usually pin point. When he's a step off he can look ordinary.

That may have been his worst game in a decade. Not sure he's going on as long as some think.

• Sad
Can’t keep up and as a result rushes his disposals when he gets them so is making more mistakes than in he has made in total over the past 5 years.
Hopefully he can improve his confidence in the next couple of weeks .

Reactions: 2 users
I can understand him losing his run but losing those magic hands is a bit sad to watch

Reactions: 3 users
He is 34 this year
Club should be making hard decisions