Shane Tuck | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Tuck

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
I just rang the club and apparently Benny has informed them of Shane's passing. No details as yet.
Vale Shane, we all loved you.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I hope this information is wrong. He was legendary. There was even a PRE Trophy named after him for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
?? :confused:

Loved Tucky as a player. Gave his absolute all. Ripper bloke too based on interactions at club functions.

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Terrible news. Was one of my favorites in the dark old days.
I think he was the reason they changed the sliding in to the ball/tackle rule because of his desperado attitude.
Just so sad.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Terrible news. Really loved what he brought to the game for RFC. Contested ball beast who the way he played said, "Follow me!"
So young.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
38 years old. I'm hoping this isn't true, expecting it is (what a *smile* rumour to start), but hoping it's not.

Loved Tucky. So hard at it when our club looked like it was chasing finesse rather than strength. Was a ray of hope.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
38 years old. I'm hoping this isn't true, expecting it is (what a *smile* rumour to start), but hoping it's not.

Loved Tucky. So hard at it when our club looked like it was chasing finesse rather than strength. Was a ray of hope.

Very sad, but it seems to be true.
Anyone facing tough times in there lives need to speak to someone.
Don't keep it in and don't be ashamed to ask for some help.
Its worth it.
People do care.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
One of my all time favorite players, great contributor during some dark days.

I hope it isn't true but if it is my condolences go to his family.

Sad times.