Shane Tuck | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Tuck

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Shared a room with him at a training camp years ago. Became a personal friend.
Gutted.
RIP Tucky. Legend on and off the field

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
What a kick in the pills. RIP Tucky, you were a fan favourite for your heart and commitment to the Tiger cause. Condolences to his family.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
He stood up and provided muscle while our next premiership stars took their first steps. Thank you, Shane, for all you did and the way you went about it.

It's also sad for those he left behind at such a hard time to mourn given the restrictions and with the club stranded interstate. Condolences to his family and friends at this awful time.

Reactions: 5 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Was one of the big players in the midfield when I started to follow the Tiges after moving to Australia. Was always so hard at the ball and loved his toughness.

Very sad to see they referenced beyond blue and lifeline, suggests how he died and shows how everyone can struggle with mental health.

Reactions: 4 users

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Terrible news. Gave me my tour of Punt Road/MCG when I first became a member and seemed like a nice bloke, in addition to being a cracking player.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Nooo , terrible news & so sad. Thoughts to all his family & friends.

Was as tough & honest as they came, was a real warrior for our mighty club.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Was one of the big players in the midfield when I started to follow the Tiges after moving to Australia. Was always so hard at the ball and loved his toughness.

Very sad to see they referenced beyond blue and lifeline, suggests how he died and shows how everyone can struggle with mental health.

Yes, sadly all too regular these days:(

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Terribly sad news.
Tucky had to work so hard to make it as an AFL player, and he became a bloody good player.
I'm so proud that it was our club that gave him the opportunity.
Condolences to family and friends.
Rest In Peace Shane.

Reactions: 3 users