shane yarran | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

shane yarran

pumped

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 14, 2014
SHANE YARRAN
Subiaco, 26, 186cm, 76kg
Was the WAFL's leading goalkicker and finished with 54 majors after bagging five in the Grand Final triumph over West Perth.
The mercurial forward hurt his knee in the season-decider, but tested at the state combine and will loom on clubs' radars after two outstanding seasons with the Lions during their back-to-back premiership reign.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Exactly the player we should take -

Will be a perfect fit and we need more players with flair
#13 - Chris Yarran
#23 - Shane Yarran

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
turk-d-tiger said:
Exactly the player we should take -

Will be a perfect fit and we need more players with flair
#13 - Chris Yarran
#23 - Shane Yarran
A running creative half back n a small / medium goal kicking forward, fans will go purple if they both go missing on the same day n they're both named Yazz.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
TigerMasochist said:
A running creative half back n a small / medium goal kicking forward, fans will go purple if they both go missing on the same day n they're both named Yazz.

Yeah but if they are both on Fire - WOW

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
Can people make mistakes as an 18 year old in a pour situation and not turn their life around? Andrew Krakouer was drafted after serving time.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Depends on the gravity of the "mistake". Trying to kill a man in his bed with kids around for no reason over than burglary is a decent "mistake".

I for one don't want him at RFC.

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
Baloo said:
Depends on the gravity of the "mistake". Trying to kill a man in his bed with kids around for no reason over than burglary is a decent "mistake".

I for one don't want him at RFC.

Fair enough

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
26...now...i think. Super quick. Does a a lot of lead up work on his highlights. In fact does little else. And he's not a "small" forward anyway. He's around 6'1". Not crumbing height. He'd be another Lennon. Quicker. But as a rookie, sure. Then there's the history.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
ToraToraTora said:
https://www.change.org/p/subiaco-football-club-cancel-shane-yarran-s-lucrative-contract
Interesting ....if he has turned his life around and dotted the I's and crossed the Ts ,good on him, there's no excuse for what he did, however if been part of the structures of a football club has helped him get his life back on track that's very good news. Is he worth a punt on ?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He was suspended from the last rd of the WAFL by Subiaco for missing training I read.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Hope he gets a chance as goalkickers in wafl or sanfl have to have real talent and there rare and generally move up in class well.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Just got drafted by freo. They have a lot of quick smalls now.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
As mentioned on SEN radio, Yarran, Walters and Ballantyne as the Freo small forwards. Exciting.