State Government | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

State Government

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Did I read that correctly? The Andrews government spent a quarter of a million $ of taxpayers money to have the Saints/Port game that was due to be played in China, rescheduled from to Melbourne. When it was probably always going to be played in Melbourne anyway.
Dan is a pretty good politician, especially compared to others currently in power atn state and fedaral levels, but he makes the odd decision that is pretty hard to understand

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Dan is a pretty good politician, especially compared to others currently in power atn state and fedaral levels, but he makes the odd decision that is pretty hard to understand
Yes, putting a "safe" injecting room next door to a Primary School in Richmond is an example

• Haha

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
At least it's a safe injecting room. Much worse if it was called an injecting room.
actually is not called safe, its an MSIR, medically Supervised injecting room

actually they dont just supervise the junkies less fortunate folk, they even supply them their drugs

How good is that

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

Pleased that this get through. Why cause more harm to the victims family? Am I missing something with the Governments stance?
I still haven’t heard an explanation of why anyone in the government thought it was a good idea to have victim’s voices silenced

DavidSSS

Tiger Champion
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Isn't the law currently that victims can't speak out as they are not allowed to be identified?

I think they are trying to correct an imbalance but haven't thought it through enough.

Don't really know enough about this but that is something I seem to remember reading a few months ago.

If this is the case don't change it until you change it to the right balance and consult with everyone.

DS

Reactions: 1 users