Steven Baker, this is your week. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steven Baker, this is your week.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
In Grand Finals, they can't send you off, they can only report you at worst.

Your goal is to take out as many Maggot midfielders as you can in the first quarter of the game.

How you do it is up to you, as long as it's done.

I can suggest the old knee into the side of your opponent's knee as always a good one.

Good luck!

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
Phantom said:

Your goal is to take out as many Maggot midfielders as you can in the first quarter of the game.

I can suggest the old knee into the side of your opponent's knee as always a good one.

Good luck!
You've been watching too many old Balmey DVDs, Phanto. Still, it would have a couple of Pies looking over their shoulders if Baker is named to replace Ball with his "cramp".

Odduna

Tiger Rookie
Sep 26, 2005
Melbourne
Phantom said:

Good luck!

Love your thinking :hihi Just have to work out who you really want him to take out

cooltiger

Tiger Superstar
Sep 4, 2003
Phantom said:

Good luck!
Phantom :clap Yep didak , swan , maxwell etc

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
thats assuming he plays... which is a very big if. baker will only play if leon davis plays imo

serpico66

I'm a llama!
Oct 8, 2003
hopper said:
You've been watching too many old Balmey DVDs, Phanto. Still, it would have a couple of Pies looking over their shoulders if Baker is named to replace Ball with his "cramp".

Ball plays for Collingwood now.

funky

Tiger Superstar
Nov 27, 2009
his hardness at the ball will be invaluable, baker is one bloke i would go to war with, give him a role to shut someone down ,he will do whatever it takes to do that, i think he is a must in the side.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Phantom said:

Good luck!

Haha that's exactly what I've been thinking.

Saints should intimidate early.

Try to punch a few out.

Who cares about suspensions with a Premiership medal around your neck.

I think it's their only way of winning this game.

Make em think of other things than footy.

P.S. hope mum and the gf aren't reading this. :D

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
As long as Collingwood players don't have their heads turned when Baker is within swinging distance, they should be okay.