Steven Baker, this is your week. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steven Baker, this is your week.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
This was the only Steven Baker thread I could find so I’ve had to drag it out of a 10 year hibernation. There’s a few stories on this germ in the HUN today and I couldn’t believe what I read. He’s obviously not the sharpest tool. Re his 7 game suspension for hitting Jeff Farmer back in 2007 of which there was no vision:

” even the Jeff farmer incident shows the *smile* of the tribunal. We were both sprinting on the other side of the wing and I DID WALLOP HIM A RIPPER but they didn’t catch it on camera.
I just went in there (the tribunal) and said I stopped and he hit me in the back. And they said “because you caused the contact it’s 7 weeks”. I’m just thinking “that’s horseshit”. If that was Chris Judd or Gary Ablett, people they want to see play, they would have got off in a second. But because it’s Steven Baker they found a loophole in the law and he stopped.”

This maggot is delusional. So he admits whacking Farmer, lies about, gets suspended (on what he calls a “loophole”!) and feels he’s being persecuted. Gimme a spell.

Reactions: 1 user

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Despicable individual, should have been rubbed out of the game , that hit on Kane Johnson was sickening thuggery coward punch at its best

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Bugger... old thread, I got all excited that phanto was back!

• Love

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Bored. ...so decided to watch 2019 semi Eagles v Cats. Ha Ha.. poor defence both sides and making complete duds v us look like stars ie Tom Atkins and Tom Barrass. Also notice Hawkins is a one trick pony....lead mark kick. That's it. And...the mcg is half empty! What! We played GWS in 2017 and filled the ground. Cats vastly inferior to us. And..Kelly is a star. Cats will be weak without him.