streaker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

streaker

Rodan#18

Fijian thunderbolt
Jan 19, 2003
alrighty... Who was it ?

lill ? Froars ? I wondered if it was Rosy...then remembered Dunc wasn't playing ....come on...own up.

Diggler ! Was that you ? :eek:

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO, thank goodness she had her top on! I think Richmond should pay her fine for that last quarter effort.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
If someones gunna streak they might as well do it properly, though admittedly the t-shirt left on was a good move in this instance. ;D
That streaker tonight had about as much go as the Richmond midfield.
She should have gone for a bit of a run and at least made the cops lay a tackle.
Would have been good to have something to laugh about in a pretty ordinary game of footy.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Streaker - Pft!! I've seen more nudity at a nuns convention. She could have at least taken her top off ;D. However, it was the highlight of the night sadly.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Can't believe she got into the middle of the ground I thought security was supposed to have been tightened after the Stafford incident last year. The umpire had to call the cops over seeing they didnt even notice.

Maybe she had the opposite effect of what she intended because she sure didn't excite the boys :rollin

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I agree with Harry. The cow could have taken her top off then we could have claimed she was one of them.

Certainly had nothing on Helen DOMECO or how ever you spell it.

Personally I reckon it put us off our game. Would have put me off mine.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
gustiger12 said:
Personally I reckon it put us off our game. Would have put me off mine.

It put me off my food, but I thought the game was lost when she appeared. You know the old saying, its not over till the fat lady streaks. ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Rodan#18 said:
alrighty... Who was it ?

lill ? Froars ? I wondered if it was Rosy...then remembered Dunc wasn't playing ....come on...own up.

Lol - yeah that's what I thought as well. We can't even get the streaking right.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Rodan#18 said:
alrighty... Who was it ?

I am offended Rodan18 - let's be honest I had a whole week of being up close and personal - "Towel Girl" my friends have nicknamed me. I don't think I needed to streak ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
A streaker with some commonsense. :eek:

At least she had enough nous to realise it was too cold to remove all her clothing. :-\