strong possibilty. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

strong possibilty.

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Here you go for a reliable rumour......

Darren Hulme is a good thing coming to the Tigers next year.

From a good source, he is being strongly worded up by Brittain and no one at Carlton likes Pagen.

You heard it here first.....

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
He is a hard nut, but does he get anough of the footy?

And what would we have to give to get him would you think?
He'd want to be cheap.
Britt's also gave us the word on Pickering didn't he? :mad:

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Hulme would only be good as a back up tagger or to share the duties with Fleming, or something to bring out of the VFL on cold wet days.

I'd give either 2 of Pettifer, Houlihan, Rogers, Biddiscome for him.

By the way i'm of the opinion that Houlihan HAS to go at the end of the year. He is a disgrace to the Richmond jumper.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Hulme has missed quite a few games through injury lately. Last thing we need is a player who'll miss half a season due to injury. Pass.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Thats a great idea, throw all our duds at Carlscum in return for draft picks and maybe a player, and then get rid of 2 duds and get 1 draft pick in return. Sweet deal now how do we pull the wool over Pagans eyes....

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Hulme is another Clinton King. NO THANKS. he will stay at Carlton or end up being delisted.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I rate Hulme highly. Very hard at it and last year there was a noticable difference in Carltons performances when he was in the team rahter than out injured. Does get injured a fair bit though, but having watched a lot of Carlton games i do think he is a type of player we could fit in and use to our advantage. Dont know what i would accept giving up though.

JohnF: Agree Houlihans time is up.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
shawry said:
I rate Hulme highly. Very hard at it and last year there was a noticable difference in Carltons performances when he was in the team rahter than out injured. Does get injured a fair bit though, but having watched a lot of Carlton games i do think he is a type of player we could fit in and use to our advantage. Dont know what i would accept giving up though.

JohnF: Agree Houlihans time is up.
!! QUOTE!!
Carltin don't give nuttin away,we will only have a nudder dud for Co-urds,but we can givem houlidud for a high draft pick.(hes brudder can hold his hand then).
DO WHAT COLES OR SAFEWAY DO
iF PASSED USE BY DATE SELL EM CHEAP OR PITCH THEM OUT
NO MORE HACKS OR DUDS
DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER