Supercoach 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2011

Same amount of cash but players salaries will be lower so you can fit in the extra three players, so I read on the fb page.

Will hopefully make a better of my fantasy teams.

Last year i had teams in Dream team, supercoach, NRLm dreamteam and supercoach, super 14s and EPL.

Good fun putting them together gets the expectations of the oncoming season going yet once the season starts i forget all bout it heh heh heh then lose interest.

Rfc4Ever said:
Thought I'd get in early and start a thread for those wanting to join a Supercoach 2011 League comprised with Punt Road Enders.

I will start a league when the 2011 SC is online.

For those who are interested, reply below and I'll send you all invites.
: Count me in if there are any spots left

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brendon-goddard-takes-over-from-gary-ablett-as-the-most-expensive-player-in-supercoach/story-e6frf9jf-1225996274968

I think i'll slot Lids straight in on Tuesday.

Looks like this will be all invited out. I've set up a public league for anyone interested, code 221508.

Apologies to those I couldn't PM due to the 10 PM's per hour limit the Punt Road End League code is 101189.

mld said:
Looks like this will be all invited out. I've set up a public league for anyone interested, code 221508.

Joined this one to fill a spot. Cheers.