Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Going to be a much different game.

Who do people already have locked in for 2012?

I am very close to locking up Dustin Martin & Paul Duffield.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
don't like the changes. also should have gone back to 20 trades like the year before last season. too many sides are too similar by mid way through the season as with the extra trades it's easier to get the gun players. now with the new DPP rule it's going to be even easier. they should make it harder not easier to accumulate the guns.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Pendlebury the most exspensive player in the land for 2012 at 700k

Ablett, Swan and Cox close behind mid to high 600's

Dusty is DPP Mid/Fwd

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/scott-pendlebury-the-top-priced-player-in-supercoach-for-2012/story-fn88c7kz-1226226615835

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Harry said:
don't like the changes. also should have gone back to 20 trades like the year before last season. too many sides are too similar by mid way through the season as with the extra trades it's easier to get the gun players. now with the new DPP rule it's going to be even easier. they should make it harder not easier to accumulate the guns.
Totally agree

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Can anyone say whether J. Caddy will keep his same price, as he only played 2 games. Or will they still raise his price due to it being a new season.

The reason I ask is I reckon the hardest part of the game, is getting your kids/bench players right. (oh and nailing the captain every week)

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
U2Tigers said:
Can anyone say whether J. Caddy will keep his same price, as he only played 2 games. Or will they still raise his price due to it being a new season.

The reason I ask is I reckon the hardest part of the game, is getting your kids/bench players right. (oh and nailing the captain every week)
Recon he'll go up

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
Martin will probably be the most popular players in SC if he can be picked as a forward. 110+ average is not out of the realms of possibility.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
How about we nominate for the PRE Supercoach 2012 League on this thread? I'll set it up.

I'm in.

Red Sea Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 15, 2004
SkillzThatKillz said:
How about we nominate for the PRE Supercoach 2012 League on this thread? I'll set it up.

I'm in.

Yes I'll be in for another crack.

YinnarTiger said:
I'll be in but can you actually get in at this stage?

Apparently, those who bought the Super Coach Gold option this year now can log in and start lining up their teams. All the player prices are already done so they get first crack at a look see, or so I am told.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I believe the Supercoach Gold buyers get first look at the new pricing for 2012 but Supercoach itself won't be available until the 1st of February.

Can't wait to get the new prospectus...pre-ordered it the minute I received the pre-order e-mail!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Jack Riewoldt at $441k, coming off averaging 81 last year, when we know he was falling apart.

Averaged 92 the year before. Who will take him?

So far the biggest lock for me is The Big O at Geelong as fourth ruck. Cert to play at least 12 games.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
SCOOP said:
Jack Riewoldt at $441k, coming off averaging 81 last year, when we know he was falling apart.

Averaged 92 the year before. Who will take him?

So far the biggest lock for me is The Big O at Geelong as fourth ruck. Cert to play at least 12 games.
Not sure how many KPF ill be taking this year, maybe Buddy and hes very inconsistant.
Oh and maybe Jacks cousin, whats his name again? ;) will be interesting to see how Waters uses him compared to Lyon.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Martin will be my first player picked.

Will consider Lenny Hayes and J. Brown as bargain options.