Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I've sent everyone the league code to join via PM's.

If I've missed anyone let me know.

Cheers.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
SkillzThatKillz said:

Cheers.
Count me in if there are any free spots.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Already in a public comp.I put in the code to join this comp but nothing happened.Anyone know why,how etc?

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:

Cheers.
Not sure if I put my hand up quick enough but didn't get a PM

Big Cat Lover

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2008
Baloo said:
Super Coach, just another name for the Gus Bus.

Do you think "Coach" sounds a bit fancy? Doesn't really suit Gus's blue collar style.

I'm hoping Gus is carrying plenty of spare parts, I think there's a few speed humps on the ride ahead Baloo

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Big Cat Lover said:
Do you think "Coach" sounds a bit fancy? Doesn't really suit Gus's blue collar style.

I'm hoping Gus is carrying plenty of spare parts, I think there's a few speed humps on the ride ahead Baloo

Gus just needs a pace setter. The Maric Moped is just that pace setter so we'll see Gus raise his game to AA level at which point the Gus Bus will look like this:

gusbus4.png