Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I had 4 left but am borderline in my leagues so traded out Jack R and Warnock and brought in H Shaw and Beams.
Still got Buddy sitting on the bench.

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
I'm sitting nicely at the moment. I scored 2678 this week with buddy still on the bench and 2 trades. I have the double chance in four leagues. If buddy doesn't play I might swap for. Beams but if he plays I will keep him. He has port and gc in the next two weeks. Very glad I held onto Giles for 177 points this week.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
2466 with four blokes on the bench get over a 100.

Benching Newman blew up!! And Gibson & Treloar are very close to getting played ahead of Rockliff and Goodes.

Won all four. Into the prelim.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Rioli killed me this week, should have gone Beams instead. Oh well, there's still a faint heartbeat.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Hawthorn killed me off. I traded in to get Buddy and never noticed they had dropped Mitchell. Mitchell was in the 18 announced on Thursday and I only checked the extended interchange bench for anyone that I needed to trade out. I think that might have caught a few coaches. Need to check the outs again on Friday night in future. Out of the leagues with 4 trades left. :-\

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Slid int0 1766th for the year after this week.

Only 2556 for the week buut went up 800 places.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
YinnarTiger said:
Hawthorn killed me off. I traded in to get Buddy and never noticed they had dropped Mitchell. Mitchell was in the 18 announced on Thursday and I only checked the extended interchange bench for anyone that I needed to trade out. I think that might have caught a few coaches. Need to check the outs again on Friday night in future. Out of the leagues with 4 trades left. :-\

pretty sure Mitchell was in the team until Saturday. I traded him in this week, had no coverage on the bench and lost a semi by 50 points. :mad:
had franklin too but at least had emergencies to cover.

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
The Mitchell incident cost me dearly too, gave me a 0 and boom all over.
How are you guys doing in Super Tipping? I'm going OK but was surprised that the game this week for margin prediction isn't Friday night.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
proposed changes for 2013

- 4 emergencies - don't mind it
- 6 backs, 6 forwards, 8 mids, 2 rucks - like it
- 30 trades - don't like it
- top 18 point scorers going towards total score - don't like it
- rolling lockout for each game - don't like it

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
SCOOP said:
Talk of a draft as well. Big fan of that idea.

There are leagues in dreamteam that are through draft only already. I havent yet taken the plunge but I have a few mates that do. You get to keep your team from the year before as well. Would be fun I reckon

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Agree with the positional changes and having more mids on the field.

But 30 trades lets you make too many mistakes IMO.

Rolling lockout will affect those who are out and about and don't have time to make late changes to their teams.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
too much effort for rolling lockout. too much stress with one lockout let alone 9.