SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

2186 for me this week which just got across the line in all 5 leagues.

I cant wait till i can actually get all my players on the field at once!

Staker is a no brainer for me this week albeit a sideways trade but will allow me to finally ditch Currie and move Rowe from my forwards to my rucks to give MPP for the byes.
Will also look at slaughtering another cow ready to head into the byes with hopefully close to 450k

Jukes Extended said:
Tough week for me been smashed with injuries.

Terlich has broken ribs and Leuenberger is out 4-6 with a thumb also Rockliff is out for at least 2 weeks with a quad :help

I'm in the same boat, will hang onto Rockliff, trade Luey and Terlich out

Tough week for injuries, I've got Luey and Rocky so one will have to go (probably Luey). The quad issue is a real concern, I reckon Rocky could be gone for 4 weeks or more, in which case I'll punt him prior to round 12, probably for Stevie J.

Kyle Martin looks set to debut this week, keep a close watch because at $110,000, he could be an absolute bargain.

bullus_hit said:
Tough week for injuries, I've got Luey and Rocky so one will have to go (probably Luey). The quad issue is a real concern, I reckon Rocky could be gone for 4 weeks or more, in which case I'll punt him prior to round 12, probably for Stevie J.

Kyle Martin looks set to debut this week, keep a close watch because at $110,000, he could be an absolute bargain.

Agreed on Kyle Martin

Jukes Extended said:
Tough week for me been smashed with injuries.

Terlich has broken ribs and Leuenberger is out 4-6 with a thumb also Rockliff is out for at least 2 weeks with a quad :help

bugger. ive got Terlich and Leueny. I was hoping for a no trade week leading into the byes.

i went from chocolates to boiled lollies this week. scored 2060 for a weekly ranking of 100,000+.

bullus_hit said:

I've rolled this dice this week. Going Terlich to Staker and Mcaffer to Nic Nat in the forwardl line.

I have Rocky and will bench him and play Sam Dwyer in the forward line and Jimmy Bartel in the mids before I sell Viney for Hrovat or Martin and then upgrade Dwyer to a keeper mid. My forward will be done barring injury. Bartel, Rocky, Nic Nat, Buddy, Trav Cloke, Josh Kennedy.

Having Ellis out in the backhalf is a real bummer. The sides will come out Thursday night and I will have to throw this out and start again!!!

Tiger Ghost said:
Tough week indeed. Luey to Nic Nat then need to get Staker in.........kills me but maybe for Ellis :(

Yeah I'm trading Ellis, but will bring him straight back when ready.

Interesting that Terlich is named, not sure if I should traded him or not as I have no bench back up if he misses the game...