SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Kennedy out hurt me big time as well, cost me a spot in the top 100. Still ranked 220 so not the end of the world, I'm just hoping I can get through round 13 without taking a major tumble.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Brodders17 said:
scored bad this week with only 15 scorers. Kennedys late withdrawal hurt as did me not paying attention to the teams picked, with Dwyer and Hutchings not playing.

Nicholls and Mitchell are ins this week, and a premium defender. not quite sure on the outs yet. Gawn will be one.

I have 14 trades left, i think 10 are earmarked for trades, up and down.

small change of plan, team selections pending i have gone:
In: Hrovat, Nicholls, Grimely
Out: Dwyer, Gawn, Blivacs.

i have 22 scorers this week, 11 trades left and now 1.1mill in the bank. after this week i start bringing in the guns (& Mithcell next week). i need 8 to have 22 guns with some decent bench players.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Think I'll hold off and trade out O'Meara for Mitchell until next week - have very good coverage this week and next.

If I had further trade bait I'd get Hrovat - should play every game for the doggies from now on and will be perfect as a backup mid.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
SkillzThatKillz said:
Think I'll hold off and trade out O'Meara for Mitchell until next week - have very good coverage this week and next.

If I had further trade bait I'd get Hrovat - should play every game for the doggies from now on and will be perfect as a backup mid.

I only traded him this week because Barlow's breakeven is only 55 so will go up a fair bit and O'Meara whilst making his breakeven most weeks he wont be going up to make up the difference by holding out a week

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Brodders17 said:
small change of plan, team selections pending i have gone:
In: Hrovat, Nicholls, Grimely
Out: Dwyer, Gawn, Blivacs.

i have 22 scorers this week, 11 trades left and now 1.1mill in the bank. after this week i start bringing in the guns (& Mithcell next week). i need 8 to have 22 guns with some decent bench players.

and my 3rd change. Grimely out this week so for me:
In: Hrovat, Nicholls, Shaw
Out: Dwyer, Gawn, Dixon.

still got 21 scorers this week so expecting a good score.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Brodders17 said:
and my 3rd change. Grimely out this week so for me:
In: Hrovat, Nicholls, Shaw
Out: Dwyer, Gawn, Dixon.

still got 21 scorers this week so expecting a good score.
Hrovat not playing.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
2 byes down, the dreaded 13 to go. Fortunately I've made up some ground and now sit 125th, however next week is the big hurdle. I currently have 18 starters but that includes Thurlow and Docherty, I expect the latter to be dumped because that's the nature of Crazy Vossy. No trades this week apart from replacing Murphy to Selwood.

Not looking forward to the round 13 carnage.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Crouch to Mitchell
Murphy to anyone i want..........keep thinking Griffen but i keep waiting for him to drop away and he just keeps going up and up.

Will strongly consider Lids, Mitchell and Jelwood

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Torn between trading O'Meara or Crouch for Mitchell...

Rory Laird straight swap for Birchall this week I think.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
SkillzThatKillz said:
Torn between trading O'Meara or Crouch for Mitchell...

Rory Laird straight swap for Birchall this week I think.

O'Meara's value is at it's highest right now, I think he will be a consistent high 80's/low 90's scorer from here.
He's a keeper until he plays a bad game imo.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Getting rid of L Brown & Dwyer for a couple of rookies and plenty of cash to upgrade a mid! Going to be interesting to see the different captain options this week

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
ive got 19 scorers this week, assuming Bartel plays.

i traded in Hrovat, Mitchell and Bartel.
out went Laird, O'Meara and Hutchings.