SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
I'm running a league again this year, last year a number of you joined and it was a very competitive league and we finished at the pointy end as a league and also had at least 6 people ranked in the top few thousand.

I have 7 spots left after my family and a few close friends joined

So if you take the game somewhat seriously please feel free to join 273363, dont want the league been filled up with random peanuts!!!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
when is final lockout for round 1? are unlimited changes available for players up until their respective rd 1 games begin? struggling to find the rules on this.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Anybody trying to follow live scores on HS site? Let me guess you have to have the gold subscription to be able to do it this year!

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
mtench said:
Anybody trying to follow live scores on HS site? Let me guess you have to have the gold subscription to be able to do it this year!

You need to be a subscriber to the Herald Sun, not sure about a gold subscriber