SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

Yeah I might consider getting rid of Buddy, will see what he serves up next week though.

SkillzThatKillz said:
428th overall after Round 1 - not bad

Beat me by 1 Skillz, but I think we're both well placed at this early stage. I actually could have been substantially higher had I not switched Mundy to Fyfe at the last minute, still might do it if Mundy has another blinder next week.

As for Franklin, he's definitely a keeper unless this contract business starts screwing with his head. I wouldn't be offloading him just yet though, he's the type of guy who can rip out a 170 at any given moment.

Did quite well in my Supercoach Draft side. Having Ben Howlett was a plus. :hihi

BTW, Skillz, I don't think I got that PM from you in regards to the Grundy situation. Inbox must have been full.

Danog said:
Did quite well in my Supercoach Draft side. Having Ben Howlett was a plus. :hihi

BTW, Skillz, I don't think I got that PM from you in regards to the Grundy situation. Inbox must have been full.

Yep, still getting this msg when I try and send it :

"PM could not be sent to 'Danog' as their inbox is full!"

2328 for me....

I had Hamish Hartlett in my team all along, then after Watts racked up 160 in a practice game I swapped them over :duh

wayne said:
2328 for me....

I had Hamish Hartlett in my team all along, then after Watts racked up 160 in a practice game I swapped them over :duh

Watts, Rich & Houli were all fools gold during the preseason, not complete duds, but certainly distractions from the tried and trusted performers. But on the bright side, we've all got 2 weeks to right our wrongs, and an extra 6 trades for the year. Unless one has completely butchered their teams, nothing should be seen as terminal.

So far 3 of my players have started as a sub :-\

Can't get my rookies right!....last week O'meara struggled while I had Viney on the bench with a ton...
so I swapping them and O'meara now is getting a monster score :help and Koby Stevens is a sub smh.

I made a bit of a move this wek and :

Traded Dangerfield out for Crouch (Crouch scored well and should continue to do so plus I now hav a heap of cash)

Traded Le Cras out for Chapman

Time will tell if it was the right move but looks like I have scored 2371 this week to back up my 2454 score last week.

Plus I still have $354,300 in the kitty.

SkillzThatKillz said:
I made a bit of a move this wek and :

Traded Dangerfield out for Crouch (Crouch scored well and should continue to do so plus I now hav a heap of cash)

Traded Le Cras out for Chapman

Time will tell if it was the right move but looks like I have scored 2371 this week to back up my 2454 score last week.

Plus I still have $354,300 in the kitty.

Top 100 for you Skillz, and that could be an inspired move given Danger will drop in value unless he has a blinder next week. I personally got crucified by Hartlett's back injury, Murphy's poor DE and not having an option for the captain's loophole. All in all, very disappointing and I'll drop out of the top 1000 for sure.

bullus_hit said:
Top 100 for you Skillz, and that could be an inspired move given Danger will drop in value unless he has a blinder next week. I personally got crucified by Hartlett's back injury, Murphy's poor DE and not having an option for the captain's loophole. All in all, very disappointing and I'll drop out of the top 1000 for sure.

I ended up going Watson as Captain after Ablett finished with his poor score (for him).

Tigers of Old said:
Gaff and Scully are killing me.

Mid pricers are Supercoach poison unless they're coming back from injury or are certain for break-out seasons. The only ones I considered this year were Fyfe, Mundy and Moloney.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Ranked 51st after round 2 - best start I've had

Super start, beautifully placed despite leaving so much cash on the sidelines.

I finished 1910th, still within striking distance so at least I can put this horror week behind me.

My big concern this week is Hartlett's fitness (I know, same old chestnut) and trying to tidy up my forward line. It's definitely going to be a 2 trade week for me.

mtench said:
Great work Skillz, scored 2385 myself to give me a ranking of 725 overall. Abletts 99 cost me!
Great score for Round 2.

I had Ablett as VC in case he went average and switched the C to Watson before the Dee's clash.

Preliminary thinking here, and depending on teams names etc, but I might go Karnezis to Dwyer and Currie up to Leuenberger.

Would still have heaps of cash too.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Great score for Round 2.

I had Ablett as VC in case he went average and switched the C to Watson before the Dee's clash.

Preliminary thinking here, and depending on teams names etc, but I might go Karnezis to Dwyer and Currie up to Leuenberger.

Would still have heaps of cash too.
thinking about downgrading one of my rucks(cox or jacobs) to maybe goldstein to free up a bit more cash (currently have 200k +) so that i can up grade a McCaffer

Thoughts please, Ditch Franklin this week and move Cox into the FWD line and replace him with Luey and pocket 300k before Buddy drops in price? On averages i wont be any worse off score wise but will be 300k in front.....just dont know if i'm brave enough to move Buddy on.

Tiger Ghost said:
Thoughts please, Ditch Franklin this week and move Cox into the FWD line and replace him with Luey and pocket 300k before Buddy drops in price? On averages i wont be any worse off score wise but will be 300k in front.....just dont know if i'm brave enough to move Buddy on.

I reckon Buddy might have a big one this week