Superstore online | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Superstore online

Anything that has sponsors logos will be hard to find as we’re changing to nob as one of our official apparel sponsors. New stuff not out, doubt they will make anymore.

Asked for the black Premiers Polo top. Missed my size before they sold out when I became aware of it. Looked really good. Was told no plans to do a rerun as yet. Maybe Xmas. Bugger.

Wish the club well out of this. From rattling tins to huge profits. So happy for them.

Pre-ordered the clash premiership jumper and the book yesterday. Would have been good to have an option to pick up at the club rather than pay for shipping.

The online store is definitely lacking products, money being missed.

Giardiasis said:
Pre-ordered the clash premiership jumper and the book yesterday. Would have been good to have an option to pick up at the club rather than pay for shipping.

The online store is definitely lacking products, money being missed.
Demand is high but i think the club of financial risk could only order so much as it would have been ordered before gf.
A risk to put in massive orders and lost the game

Hard imo to balance it out.

Al Bundy said:
Demand is high but i think the club of financial risk could only order so much as it would have been ordered before gf.
A risk to put in massive orders and lost the game

Hard imo to balance it out.
I’ve got no issue with pre-ordering, I just would have liked to save some money by picking it up from the club rather than pay to mail it to my address.

Giardiasis said:
I’ve got no issue with pre-ordering

I have an issue with pre-ordering... I can't try on for size. clothes don't fit me very well (plus I want it large enough to wear over a hoodie) so I will have to head to rebel sport on the weekend and try a regular guernsey on for size before buying. Plus if i'm gonna fork out $130, I would like to see what it looks like it in front of me instead of relying on an online photo.

Ian4 said:
I have an issue with pre-ordering... I can't try on for size. clothes don't fit me very well (plus I want it large enough to wear over a hoodie) so I will have to head to rebel sport on the weekend and try a regular guernsey on for size before buying. Plus if i'm gonna fork out $130, I would like to see what it looks like it in front of me instead of relying on an online photo.
Simple, don't pre-order then.

I was in the Superstore on Wednesday looking for stuff. In particular wanted to try on the hoodie for sizing. Of course they had run out of large but just ordered it online then. I overheard the girl working in there say to someone else, most gear went straight to the warehouse so if you cant find it in store, try online.
She also mentioned that what is in store now is basically only what got ordered directly after the siren and what the suppliers could cope with at short notice. There is apparently a second run of items coming.
I too ordered the clash jumper online - due mid November.

Disco said:
I was in the Superstore on Wednesday looking for stuff. In particular wanted to try on the hoodie for sizing. Of course they had run out of large but just ordered it online then. I overheard the girl working in there say to someone else, most gear went straight to the warehouse so if you cant find it in store, try online.
She also mentioned that what is in store now is basically only what got ordered directly after the siren and what the suppliers could cope with at short notice. There is apparently a second run of items coming.
I too ordered the clash jumper online - due mid November.

is there any range of guernseys there at all? I was planning on sneaking away from work early and head down. I just need to try on for size, then I can order online.

Ian4 said:
is there any range of guernseys there at all? I was planning on sneaking away from work early and head down. I just need to try on for size, then I can order online.
No, no jumpers at all the day I was there.
All the premiership jumpers are via online ordering only.
I did notice that the online store mentions a "sizing chart" but I swear I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. Maybe ring the store to see if they can send you the sizing chart.
It it helps, I'm 182cm/78kgs and ordered a large hoodie.

Disco said:
No, no jumpers at all the day I was there.
All the premiership jumpers are via online ordering only.
I did notice that the online store mentions a "sizing chart" but I swear I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. Maybe ring the store to see if they can send you the sizing chart.
It it helps, I'm 182cm/78kgs and ordered a large hoodie.

I just called the club and they have regular guernseys on display that I can try on for size. the premiership guernseys are the same fit, so I will head down, select my size and put in my order.

Ian4 said:
I just called the club and they have regular guernseys on display that I can try on for size. the premiership guernseys are the same fit, so I will head down, select my size and put in my order.
:clap

I did order my guernsey, but gee they had nothing in the store at all that I could try on for size. Luke at the Tigerland superstore lied to me. not impressed, but my order is done. hopefully it fits.

Ian4 said:
I did order my guernsey, but gee they had nothing in the store at all that I could try on for size. Luke at the Tigerland superstore lied to me. not impressed, but my order is done. hopefully it fits.
Nothing in the store on the Monday after the grand final.

From an official match day attire perspective, we won the Grand Final at the worst possible time, just as we’re changing one of our main sponsors next year. There’d be no doubt a lot more kit would be available if Bingle wasn’t being replaced by NIB.