Superstore online | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Superstore online

I was listening to Caro's podcast over the Xmas holidays and in one of the episodes she was saying that in the 2 week period following the grand final, the club made $1 million profit purely from sales of the clash guernsey (separate from all the other merch they sold). The AFL really did the club a massive financial favour by making us wear that thing

Total Tiger said:
I was listening to Caro's podcast over the Xmas holidays and in one of the episodes she was saying that in the 2 week period following the grand final, the club made $1 million profit purely from sales of the clash guernsey (separate from all the other merch they sold). The AFL really did the club a massive financial favour by making us wear that thing
That would explain why I don't have mine yet.

Hard to believe that in mid February there is still no game day jumpers available to buy.

We have missed a big chance to cash in on the premiership here me thinks.

Mopsy, you can still get day game jumpers, just depends on what day you rock up to the Superstore.....as soon as the good stuff turns up, it’s gone....
I’ve been to the store on many occasions and although it looks closed from the outside, it’s packed inside with people grabbing everything!!
When it comes to match day jumpers (GF clash jumpers), forget it.....it was a once off order online. Crazy I know!!

But if you are travelling to Bali anytime soon, I reckon you could get an original fake for about a third of the price

Jetboy said:
Mopsy, you can still get day game jumpers, just depends on what day you rock up to the Superstore.....as soon as the good stuff turns up, it’s gone....
I’ve been to the store on many occasions and although it looks closed from the outside, it’s packed inside with people grabbing everything!!
When it comes to match day jumpers (GF clash jumpers), forget it.....it was a once off order online. Crazy I know!!

But if you are travelling to Bali anytime soon, I reckon you could get an original fake for about a third of the price

Thanks Jetboy, unfortunately I live in Brisbane so popping into the superstore is a little difficult.

Could get some gear elsewhere I know but I think its important for all profits to go to the club.

Just gotta be more patient I guess.

Ordered my Premiership clash jumper & other assorted items last October...
13 th Feb finally got sick of waiting & rang the club's 'not so' Superstore to find out WTF was taking so long?
They say that they're out of stock now on one item & will send out the rest...
Very poor. ???

Tigers of Old said:
13 th Feb finally got sick of waiting & rang the club's 'not so' Superstore to find out WTF was taking so long?
Very poor. ???
I finally got a response from the club today to my email sent Jan 17th re: my October clash Guernsey.
Apologetic about delays, apparently significant delays with clash jumpers (no *smile*), and have placed an urgent request with the warehouse for my order.
Looks like we'll all just have to keep waiting.

Tigers of Old said:
Very poor. ???

i received part of my order on Monday (was missing a couple of items). I called up today and was told my order was marked off as complete (they are now fixing up file).

i strongly suggest that you call the club after you receive your part order and ensure they haven't marked it off as complete.

Ps they told me my item had been out of stock for a few weeks. I had to point out that my order was from early October.