Survivor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Survivor

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Anyone else watching Survivor at the moment??

This has been the best one so far!! If Richmond could draft Rupert and stick him in the backline, Nobody would get past him! He has Guts, Determination and a good chunk of mongrel agro that would scare the toughest opposition player.

Now Johnny Fairplay... He is one Cat that should be skinned! I can't stand the little runt. I wish he played for Collingwood so I could see him get smashed.

Would be great to find out from other watchers who they think will win, who they like and hate etc...

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Gotta love Rupert ;D.

John is a conceited little worm who should be fed to the fishies pirate style.

I'd love to see rupert win, but I think he's going to get stabbed in the back at some stage. The honest ones usually do :(

I wasn't pleased to see Lil come back, she annoys me! I can't believe that a scout leader doesn't know how to catch fish, find food, tie a knot on a fishhook etc. ::)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
RFC, From day one I thought Rupert was fantastic when He stopped for a breather and morgan dumped all their stuff and ran off and He pinched all their shoes like a true Pirate! ;D

You're right with Lil, If here Husbands name was Jack she still wouldn't know him! ;D

What about Otsen the quitter. Full of muscle but weak on the one that counts..The heart. Even The Blonde goofy chick (Krista??) could hold more weight than him!

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
I actually think Krista's pretty cool! Hope she and Rupert are the final two.

That Osten guy was a big wussy! How can someone in that physical condition be so mentally weak :eek:

Perhaps they could show some of our players the footage of Krista in that challenge! 8)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Krista is playing the game very well. She was almost out on day one. She is a lot more intelligent and determined that what people think. I think she will be the one to stab Rupert in the back. You watch...

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Noooooooooo...............!! I'd be so sad if that happened :'(

I reckon Burton is going to really stir things up. I just hope that John and Lil are the next ones to go.

If big Ru goes, then whose gonna catch the fish?? ;)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
The Vibe I got from the last show RFC was that there was a bit of a girlpower thang goin on and Rupert was their first target. However that Burton scumbag is also planning something with Lil the Dill. I hate to say it but you watch...Johnny Fairplay may end up being taken by someone all the way to the final 2 based purely on his unpopularity Just like Rob in the last one.

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Am all for girlpower, but, in this case, not at the expense of Rupert.

If Johnny :mad: ends up in the final two then the other one will win for sure. For him to get that far would just be unjust...and just wrong :mad:.

Go the Ru-man 8)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
RFC, if you were heading to the final 2 wouldn't you take someone like Johnny Fairplay with you?? I know I would...Oh and a set of earplugs to cancel out his whinging. ;D

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
I know it's a million bucks, and it would be a stupid strategic move, but I would have to get rid of him. I wouldn't be able to stand being around him.

Hence, I would never be able to win survivor :p.

Even with earplugs, I wouldn't be able to tolerate that smug little smirk on his face ::).

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
And what about at tribal council where he smugly folds his arms and places his fingers in a V for Victory sign. Then he Prances up to cast his vote like Mary Poppins.
Yes RFC you have a point...Get the gun! ;D

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Would love to see Johnny trip up on his little strut to the voting thingy!! ;D

They have to get rid of this guy!!! :mad:

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
I can't believe Rupert's gone :eek:. That Lill really is a dill. I can't believe she was crying.

Have I mentioned that I really can't stand Johnny Smugface :mad: :mad: :mad:

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I'm just as disappointed as you RFC that Rupert is gone. :'( :'( That Lil is full of *smile*. And what was it with sandra voting for John?? I think Rupert got a little too cocky in the end and forgot to tie up his loose ends. Had Lil voted with Rupert, he still would have gone due to that anger vote from Sandra! Burton and Johnny fairplay are on their way to the final 2 unless the 4 girls get together without Lil and form an alliance.

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
When John's vote was called I thought; hang on, some other negotiations have happened and Rupert might have a chance ::)

Don't know what Sandra was thinking!

It would be great if the 4 girls could get their act together to get rid of Johnny and Burton. Hopefully they won't think that they have to keep Burton around for food, and actually go and learn how to fish themselves!!

The sneak preview for next week looks interesting. I wonder what "sabotage" was done to the tribe. Perhaps one of the girls woke John before noon ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tiga said:
I'm just as disappointed as you RFC that Rupert is gone. :'( :'( That Lil is full of sh!t. And what was it with sandra voting for John?? I think Rupert got a little too cocky in the end and forgot to tie up his loose ends. Had Lil voted with Rupert, he still would have gone due to that anger vote from Sandra!

Haha you guys are having us on aren't you. The script has been written using names from PRE as the cast. ;D

B

brownlow2003

Gotta say this has to be the best Survivor yet
dont know who will win now with Rupert gone :mad:

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Lol tiga ;D ;D

If Rupert can't win it I think they should all go home brownlow :mad: ;D

Actually, I think I'm barracking for Krista now.

Tip for next week: Lil the dill suffers an emotional breakdown after she discovers that she at a couple more bits of rice than the other castaways, and then loses the rest of the fishing equipment. Feels that the only way to redeem herself is to vote Johnny off the island ;D ;) 8)