Survivor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Survivor

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
RFC4eva said:
Tip for next week: Lil the dill suffers an emotional breakdown after she discovers that she at a couple more bits of rice than the other castaways, and then loses the rest of the fishing equipment. Feels that the only way to redeem herself is to vote Johnny off the island ;D ;) 8)
If only RFC, If only! As I said earlier at the moment the best the 4 girls (not including lil. Lil is not a girl, she's a blob of jelly) can do is 1 will finish top 4. T and Darrah are tight, Krista and sandra are tight. If they merge together they will be almost certain to get top 4 providing they work as a team to prevent Burton from getting immunity. Then they can fight it out between them to see who makes it to the final 2. I'd be backing Krista to take it out also if that scenario occurs.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Well I have now seen the lowest act performed by a human being in a long time. Johnny Fairplay saying to everyone that his Grandmother had died to get sympathy when in actual fact she is alive and well and everyone fell for it except me! I said to my wife that this guy is full of *smile* and there is no way his Grandma died.
Low and behold he proved me right!

That scum sucking bottom dweller! Then the girls had a perfect opportunity to get rid of Burton and Sandra and Krista vote off T instead! That decision will come back to haunt them. BONEHEADS!!

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
tiga said:
That scum sucking bottom dweller! Then the girls had a perfect opportunity to get rid of Burton and Sandra and Krista vote off T instead! That decision will come back to haunt them. BONEHEADS!!

I can't believe they listened to that guy!! I hope it wasn't because he swore on his grandmother :mad: :mad: :mad:. :eek:

What a complete lowlife.
Can you imagine the reunion show!!

Lil the dill's mind will not be able to accomadate the dishonesty, and she will internally combust.

And Rupert is just going to be absolutely fuming.

Looks like power is going to switch again next week, tiga.

I just hope that they didn't buy all the utter cr@p that Johnny speiled off at the tribal council. How p!ssd off would they be if he actually won all that money!!

Your turn to predict tiga ;D

MCG

Tiger Rookie
Aug 11, 2003
Can't believe John pulled that stunt last week and that the girls were so dumb not to vote out Burton. Do they really think that he will allow one of them to be in the last 2. Not sure I really want to watch any more as I don't like any of those that are left.

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
If only the other contestants and jury knew what Johnny has done :mad:.

I also thought that I wouldn't watch anymore MCG, but I'm too enthralled now to stop ;D

Hopefully someone (maybe Sundra) will be able to convince the others that Johnny is a manipulative piece of work and has to go ;)

B

brownlow2003

Next Survivor is an All Star filmed on the Pacific coast of Panama
contestants are
From Survivor 1 Pulau Tiga
Rudy
Jenna
Richard
Sue
From Survivor 2: Australia
Colby
Alicia
Amber
Jerri
Tina
From Survivor 3: Africa
Tom
Lex
Ethan
From Survivor 4: Marquesas
Rob
Kathy
From Survivor 5: Thailand
Shii-Ann
From Survivor 6: The Amazon
Rob
Jenna
From Survivor 7: Pearl Islands
Rupert

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Brownlow, is that list and show confirmed??

My prediction for tomorrow nights show will be a power strugle for Darrah's vote. either way she goes she will only make final 3 at best unless she gets immunity. I say she will go with the girls as she has a better chance at immunity with Burton out of the way. Tactics wise, Johhny Fairplay would still be the one to go to the final 2 with purely because everyone hates him but the lot that are left I don't think are smart enough to realise this.

this is what I think will happen at tribal council....
Burton wins immunity the girls stick together and it's bye bye Johnny fairplay.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
What a great result!! Burton is gone and John should be next. I can't believe that in his final words, Burton said that Lill broke their alliance and will have to live with that. Well in actual fact Burton broke the Alliance first by choosing to vote off Lill.!! Bloody Drongo!

Can't wait for tomorrow night, especially for the reunion when everyone finds out about John's Grandmother lie!
;D ;D Ahhhhh Security required in the studio stat!! ;D ;D

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
tiga said:
I can't believe that in his final words, Burton said that Lill broke their alliance and will have to live with that. Well in actual fact Burton broke the Alliance first by choosing to vote off Lill.!! Bloody Drongo!

I couldn't believe it either tiga!!! This is about the third or fourth time I have watched the entire show and I couldn't believe my ears! :eek:

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
I couldn't believe John's comment re: next week (tommorrow night) saying "I'm the king of the men" :eek:. I hope that the girls stick together and get rid of him.

Burton's ego obviously blinded him to the fact that his vote for Lill also broke the alliance. I think he assumed that she saw her role as sacrificing all to get him and Johnny no-good-weed-of-a-scoundral to the final two.

I hope Sandra wins 8)

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Yeah, Sandra won :eek: ;D

I can't believe that the reunion was so calm :p

6 votes to 1 :eek:

Lill the Dill did gain some credability though, not taking John to the final two.

MCG

Tiger Rookie
Aug 11, 2003
So very, very pleased that the girls got their act together and that neither John or Burton were in the final two. Talk about male chauvenists!!!(can't spell) I'm also glad Lil the dill didn't win. Sandra wasn't my favourite but a lot better than the others.

B

brownlow2003

The Survivor All Stars Cast ANNOUNCEMENT has been made
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/index.shtml