Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah it's slightly petty but I enjoyed this. Gave a good indication that Albo runs rings around Dutton. A step ahead.
Not just petty, but *smile* embarrassing for Dutton. So embarrassing the Lib spin doctors rolled our Laudry, supported by other female Lib NPs, and tried to twist it so that Laudry was being bullied by the PM when in fact he was smacking down Dutton.

So what do you think the mainstream media ran with? Dutton the Boofhead or Albanese the Bully?

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Not just petty, but *smile* embarrassing for Dutton. So embarrassing the Lib spin doctors rolled our Laudry, supported by other female Lib NPs, and tried to twist it so that Laudry was being bullied by the PM when in fact he was smacking down Dutton.

So what do you think the mainstream media ran with? Dutton the Boofhead or Albanese the Bully?
Is that twitter video really all it was? It cant be. Surely. Can it?

Reactions: 2 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

Is that a hypothetical question?
Until I saw that video above, all I’d read was Albo had bullied a female Lib who left the parliament in tears. And I don’t read Murdoch news

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
It was beautifully played by Albanese, almost channelled a bit of Keating.

The LNP are a laughing stock.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Wow, they have sunk to a new low rolling out the party women like that.

An incredibly distressing experience?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Wow, they have sunk to a new low rolling out the party women like that.

An incredibly distressing experience?
yep, the COAT was laughing like a *smile* hyena she was that distressed.

Disgusting behavior by her & the pig Dutton that will actually diminish the seriousness of bullying in the workplace

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Staggering display of deceipt.

You can see many of them don't have the gumption to look at a camera. What a fraud McKenzie is.

How could you possibly offend that bunch?

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Higgins trial postponed for another 4 months due to a technicality in jury protocol. First time I've seen this.

Why can't they just use this evidence?
yeah the justice system eh? so weird..

like Lehrmann not having to take the stand ...

it's practically a sign of guilt.. the guy would hang himself in 3 minutes....

Higgins is not on trial. Lehrmann is.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Higgins is not on trial. Lehrmann is.
That may be true.
But it's up to the accuser to prove the case, defendant doesn't have to do anything especially not by opening their mouth n helping the accuser to prove their case.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
That may be true.
But it's up to the accuser to prove the case, defendant doesn't have to do anything especially not by opening their mouth n helping the accuser to prove their case.

Its a criminal trial its up to the prosecution to prove the case, Higgins gives evidence to that end.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The 'outside material' was just research done by that juror. How can this be part of any evidence on what actually happened? Maybe dismiss the juror only? Strange outcome this case.

apparently an article that looked at prevalence of false accusations of sexual assault. As the judge said at the start of the trial, "if I'm not present when you access any info/evidence, then you shouldn't be accessing it."

Clear breach of jury rules and judge had no choice but to rule a mistrial.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
After hearing some of the evidence at the first day of the Robodebt Royal Commission I am left shaking my head as to how Stuart Robert is still an MP
They had legal advice that it was not lawful before it started, quite apart from the moral questions.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
After hearing some of the evidence at the first day of the Robodebt Royal Commission I am left shaking my head as to how Stuart Robert is still an MP
They had legal advice that it was not lawful before it started, quite apart from the moral questions.
He should be in jail