Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Taranto

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We are making a huge play for Taranto
He is better then his cousin Tarantino
Richmond Dogs!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Stop teasing me my Dear Zips.

Taranto would be an amazing acquisition.

We are after him.
Major list changes coming up this year.
We are preparing to off load our first rounder to get a ready made midfielder.
About time.
Rance has taken leave from the club and lets see if he hangs around.
If he goes we will have cash to burn.
*smile* off ellis and McIntosh
Trade out bulter short
Chase a ready made ruckman and marking tall.

My shopping list would be
Brad Sheppard
Tarranto
Brander

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
We are after him.
Major list changes coming up this year.
We are preparing to off load our first rounder to get a ready made midfielder.
About time.
If he goes we will have cash to burn.

**** off ellis and McIntosh
Trade out bulter short
Chase a ready made ruckman and marking tall.

My shopping list would be
Brad Sheppard
Tarranto
Brander

fact or fiction ?

Link or source please

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
It would be a good idea for Rance to take some leave. Relax about getting back this year. Go do some religion work and come back to start a full preseason.

He will be like a new recruit

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
AFL insider. The Richmond journey on Facebook
Not sure we can afford him

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
AFL insider. The Richmond journey on Facebook
Not sure we can afford him

Grigg menadue Houli Ellis Bulter all goneski
Not sure AFL insider is an accountant?
We basically have 6 high paid players and the rest of peanuts .
He is heading home... stkilda have been talking to him, but he doesn’t want to go there.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004

Is this true ? Only a week or so ago Hardwick was praising how well he was travelling & now he is on the long term injury list (strange he wasn't put on it earlier) & you now reckon taken leave. Maybe was told to forget about this year.

Good news if true re Taranto . Also looking forward to his cousins new movie out soon "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood"

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I haven't seen much of Taranto but he seems a jet. My perception is that we need a contested bull to give us first use against the stronger midfields, which potentially Hopper is a better fit (not that I have seen much of him either). But either would be great.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Is this true ? Only a week or so ago Hardwick was praising how well he was travelling & now he is on the long term injury list (strange he wasn't put on it earlier) & you now reckon taken leave. Maybe was told to forget about this year.

Good news if true re Taranto . Also looking forward to his cousins new movie out soon "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood"

Not sure exactly if he has gone overseas but he has taken time off away from the club.
He had a very small chance of a return and as soon as he was told there’s no chance of a return this year. He has taken time out. Fair enough.
He was meant to be on the front bar and didn’t turn up and was meant to do some work for foxfooty and again gave it a miss.

As far as Taranto goes we are after a quality READY made midfielder.
We will release as many as possible at years end to get one in. Tarranto’s name was brought up to me n the weekend from someone who told me Treloar was going to Collingwood, when everyone was saying he was coming to us.
I believe the club is going to utilise ‘the destination club’ theory to the players at years end to try to get one to cross over.
Can’t wait.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Not sure exactly if he has gone overseas but he has taken time off away from the club.
He had a very small chance of a return and as soon as he was told there’s no chance of a return this year. He has taken time out. Fair enough.
He was meant to be on the front bar and didn’t turn up and was meant to do some work for foxfooty and again gave it a miss.

As far as Taranto goes we are after a quality READY made midfielder.
We will release as many as possible at years end to get one in. Tarranto’s name was brought up to me n the weekend from someone who told me Treloar was going to Collingwood, when everyone was saying he was coming to us.
I believe the club is going to utilise ‘the destination club’ theory to the players at years end to try to get one to cross over.
Can’t wait.

Zips. Have you now turned into a fact based poster after dominating the airways for years as a purely opinion based one?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Zips. Have you now turned into a fact based poster after dominating the airways for years as a purely opinion based one?

Newsbraker with Zippadee
Stay tuned Dont Argue

We will wait and see.
The club knows it has areas to improve lets see what they do in hopefully 10 weeks time.
Im Parrott Zipadeee