Tasmania | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tasmania

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Richard Goyder and Andrew Dillon sitting down to negotiate with Jacqui Lambie.

Love to see that ha!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Nope. Fair to say, demographically the NW Coast branches of Libs are ideologically more Nationals. As are those in the largely rural seat of Lyons and in the northeast rural region surrounding Launceston.

But with the absence of Nationals in Tasmania, it just goes into the ‘broad church’ mixed lolly bag of what becomes the Tasmanian Libs. Probably a reason why so much leakage to the JLN is the absence of the National Party. JLN vote quite strong in Lyons and NW seat of Braddon. Plus likely to pick up a seat in the Launceston dominated seat of Bass. That said a bit of blue collar ALP also goes to JLN. A mix of your traditional blue collar ALP and National type voter.

jeez I might move down .

The Nationals are a really horrible bunch.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
jeez I might move down .

The Nationals are a really horrible bunch.
As PT said, they’re just wearing Libs clothing on the outside most of them.

Anyway, speaking of clothing, take a few heavy flannies with you. (I don’t recommend Penguin as a location.)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

Anyway, speaking of clothing, take a few heavy flannies with you. (I don’t recommend Penguin as a location.)

Ah Penguin. North West Coast Tasmania - Has any region that size given this football club more!!

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Penguin’s not too bad. Far worse towns. Seems to be relatively popular with sea changers these days.

I reckon Ulverstone is rougher than Penguin (although Ulvie is quite mixed - some really good parts too). Smithton a bit crap.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Penguin’s not too bad. Far worse towns. Seems to be relatively popular with sea changers these days.

I reckon Ulverstone is rougher than Penguin (although Ulvie is quite mixed - some really good parts too). Smithton a bit crap.
Penguin is no good. I know people from there and they are atrocious. Terrible. As Donald Dump would say: “Very bad. Very bad.”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Penguin is no good. I know people from there and they are atrocious. Terrible. As Donald Dump would say: “Very bad. Very bad.”
Surprises me Red.

Been up that way a few times in the last couple of years. Penguin looked the least of the region’s worries, compared to the likes of Smithton, East, Devonport, West Ulverstone and Shorewell (in Burnie). And have a mate teach at a few schools up there and Penguin High wasn’t high on his list of problem schools.

But, must admit. I certainly didn’t spend heaps of time there. So my perception could well be wrong.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Surprises me Red.

Been up that way a few times in the last couple of years. Penguin looked the least of the region’s worries, compared to the likes of Smithton, East, Devonport, West Ulverstone and Shorewell (in Burnie). And have a mate teach at a few schools up there and Penguin High wasn’t high on his list of problem schools.

But, must admit. I certainly didn’t spend heaps of time there. So my perception could well be wrong.
Look around you PT. Look around you….:ROFLMAO: