Taylor walker /Crows ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Taylor walker /Crows ??

I can't believe he was voted best captain last year as well. Overrated player, overrated leader based on his grand final playing exploits and an overrated bloke given his antics immediately after the game and since re Lever. Absolute numpty.

Repeated for posterity. He’s a moron.

Reactions: 3 users
I guess Tex definitely doesn't want to be the black Power Ranger, he wants to be the white one.
What a bogan loser. The attempt at an apology and the weasel speak attached smacks of an AFL spin job.

Geez, must be unpopular at the Cows, was an Adelaide official who reported him (and kudos to him)

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone find out what he said ?
You know that brand of cheese that changed their name so it didnt offend anyone ,

i was told that is what he said

Last edited:
Well done to the club official who reported this. Would have felt under immense pressure not to do so due to potential ramifications you would think.

Reactions: 2 users
Let’s never forget that crap blokes aren’t the answer. Imagine having a bloke like this lead your football club for 10+ years.

Waste of a decade.

You need good people at the top.

Reactions: 1 users
Should have been given more than 6 weeks. The 20k was a donation. Stack & CCJ were given 10 weeks & 100k for a COVID breach.

Are you insinuating Agatha Christie a racist knob as well?

I was thinking she was a mystery solver, but just realised she creates mystery solvers, so I was a bit off the mark.

Tex saying hell learn from this is *smile*.

he'll still be dumb *smile* head when hes 80

Reactions: 4 users
Tex saying hell learn from this is *smile*.

he'll still be dumb *smile* head when hes 80

Yep just like Tex learnt from that controversial training camp that particularly distressed the indigenous boys.

No remorse, in fact this is what he said at the time:

Crows captain Taylor Walker refuted reports that there was anything untoward about the camp and went on to endorse it.

“That camp was one of the most beneficial and rewarding I have been on and advise any of my best mates or family members to do the same thing,

You know that brand of cheese that changed their name so it didnt offend anyone ,

i was told that is what he said

I heard it a bit differently. Rob Young was really annoying them so at the break Tex told Crouch to kill the <insert colour> <insert vulgar slang for women's genitals>.

Very stupid of Tex and gets what he deserves. One word less and there'd be no issue.

I guess Tex definitely doesn't want to be the black Power Ranger, he wants to be the white one.
What a bogan loser. The attempt at an apology and the weasel speak attached smacks of an AFL spin job.
Sorry Tommy, I haven’t seen that spin.

Could someone please post for the remote tigers?