Teague or Kingsley?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Teague or Kingsley??

Top 4 pick or Cancelling September holiday's??

• Pick 4?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Cancel holiday??

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
No one really knows how good of a coach Yze is.
But will he give us a spike season like Kingsley or McCrae or sink us back to the late 80's early 90's??

I'm on board for the ride and while I'm not expecting a premiership this season I reckon the Tigers might surprise some with their performances.
And if nothing else we get to witness the regeneration of the team, which will make for interesting times.

Reactions: 9 users
Many of us wanted Hardwick sacked in 2016.
Yze has a heap of time to find his way. Hopefully it works out but the reality is chances are he won't be a Premiership coach. Few are.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm on board for the ride and while I'm not expecting a premiership this season I reckon the Tigers might surprise some with their performances.
And if nothing else we get to witness the regeneration of the team, which will make for interesting times.
Me too. I'm looking forward to watching the development of Browny, the Sonz, Banksy, Juddy, Ryno, Junior, Smithy, Greeny, Bowser, Young, Cambo, Old Mate, Haysey, Macca, the Tap, to name just a few:giggle:
I'm quietly confident that at least half of them are going to have long careers at Tigerland.

Reactions: 4 users
Many of us wanted Hardwick sacked in 2016.
Yze has a heap of time to find his way. Hopefully it works out but the reality is chances are he won't be a Premiership coach. Few are.
He'll be a Back to Back Premiership Coach in 25and 26, .then will get the call to go to the Gold Coast Coach Killers after Hardwick gets bored again and snatches it. (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
He'll be a Back to Back Premiership Coach in 25and 26, .then will get the call to go to the Gold Coast Coach Killers after Hardwick gets bored again and snatches it. (y)(y)
Bummers might be searching again by then.....welcome to the hometown hero in Dimma....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Bummers might be searching again by then.....welcome to the hometown hero in Dimma....

We have homecoming heroes, the Bombers have homecoming zeroes.

If Dimma ever goes back to them it will be because he needs the Super. Me thinks the lustre of his Tigerland years will have significantly diminished by then.

Reactions: 1 user