Team to play St Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to play St Kilda

Bloke should be coming back via the VFL. Slower pace. Less pressure. (The VFL…not him. Well….maybe both.)
I can’t think of one premiership player who has come back through the reserves.

Not that I agree with it.

Reactions: 1 user
Won’t happen.

They got a 2 million dollar grant from the government to up grade the ground to meet the AFL requirements. The *smile* clowns running the Tanunda oval ended up botching the renovation. Ground is like 1 or 2 meters too short of the requirements of a AFL game.

Idiots at their best.
Ever see the episode of The Games where the 100m track was "about 100m"? Comedy Gold by John Clarke.

Maybe they could stooge the AFL with Tanunda. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I can’t think of one premiership player who has come back through the reserves.

Not that I agree with it.
We’ve brought him straight back in twice from memory after extended breaks from injury. And he’s broken back down shortly thereafter.

We certainly did it last year in round 1. Think he had a toe issue and then he went down in round 2 with a hamstring.

ralphsmith is a weird inclusion - I suppose Yze wants a look at him?

ralphsmith is a weird inclusion - I suppose Yze wants a look at him?
Raaaaalphsmth looks like he's being reprogrammed by Yze. Rather than running and gunning – and failing – he's linking better with shorter options so the ball isn't turned over. He'll need more time to bed it down, but maybe the Yze coding can save him.

Reactions: 9 users
Raaaaalphsmth looks like he's being reprogrammed by Yze. Rather than running and gunning – and failing – he's linking better with shorter options so the ball isn't turned over. He'll need more time to bed it down, but maybe the Yze coding can save him.
Hugo looked pretty good in the VFL last week, one of a few that stood out.

Reactions: 3 users
Happy for Ralph Malph to take Banks spot. If Graham comes straight back in we won't have learnt anything. Also happy for Kosi to be given a crack.

Ideal ins would be Kosi, Martin, Mcauliffe and Ralph as sub.

Hugo looked pretty good in the VFL last week, one of a few that stood out.
He only played a half and had 9 disposals. I would expect a bit more from an AFL listed player in the Magoos.
Stands out because of his hair and his dash but think 12-14 disposals would be a reasonable expectation

He isn’t suggesting that he is saying there should be 2 showdowns per session and one should be played in the Gather round
But that would mean an extra away game for the 2 Adelaide teams- 10 home games against interstate teams, 2 neutral showdowns and 11 away interstate games.
Other non-Victorian teams get 10 home, 2 neutral home state games, 1 neutral away game and 10 away interstate games.

The fixture is so far from even I can't see how this is an issue.

As there's no VFL, this could be the occasion for Kano to be the 23rd player and just let him travel to see his family.

We’ve brought him straight back in twice from memory after extended breaks from injury. And he’s broken back down shortly thereafter.

We certainly did it last year in round 1. Think he had a toe issue and then he went down in round 2 with a hamstring.

It wasn’t until Round 4 that he did his hammy.

No Ryan. I guess giving Kosi another crack but I'm not sure why on VFL viewing.

Personally want Naismith in.

Hope it's Naismith, Miller, Sonsie & McAuliffe who get the nod.

But that would mean an extra away game for the 2 Adelaide teams- 10 home games against interstate teams, 2 neutral showdowns and 11 away interstate games.
Other non-Victorian teams get 10 home, 2 neutral home state games, 1 neutral away game and 10 away interstate games.

The fixture is so far from even I can't see how this is an issue.
Leave it as it is and they get an extra home game …