Team to play St Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to play St Kilda

Agree 100% on graham .Campbell ,mansell and mj,s hard tackling and pressure is our future ,not Jack graham ,whom i love but to be honest is just an average foward at best
For 2 reasons as well. Graham hasn’t played in I think 5 weeks. Coming of a quad.
Also I don’t see the available position for him to come back into if it was straight back in.
I’d bring him back via VFL and he can push someone out.

Reactions: 1 users
Tricky week

IN: Martin, Graham, McAuliffe

OUT: Lynch (inj), Banks, Ross (omitted)

Ross a tad unlucky but we are building some nice depth and I’d prefer to see McAuliffe debut.

Shorter F50 with Lynch out but Martin and LeFau deep and Balta at CHF

Grimes may take Brown’s spot but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Ross was great. No way.. reckon he is here to stay

Reactions: 7 users
In dusty mcauffe ?
Out lynch banks.
Balta to full foward
Pickett back up ruck

Back line was better today without grimes
Foward line is better without graham
Midfeild is now better without prestia .
Play the kids..
Banks didn’t do much wrong in his 11 minutes in my opinion.
We all want to see Mcauliffe get a game, but does he have a 2nd position? We can’t expect a 1st year player to come in and play majority of the game out of the centre.

Banks didn’t do much wrong in his 11 minutes in my opinion.
We all want to see Mcauliffe get a game, but does he have a 2nd position? We can’t expect a 1st year player to come in and play majority of the game out of the centre.
You can't expect...but you can hope! Reward the effort and review the results.

They'll give Bakes two to even it out.
I think he will get weeks if that Collingwood #### Christian pulls the Easter Sunday rabbit from out of his arse with the ........ "capacity to cause injury" bullshìt!

Tricky week

IN: Martin, Graham, McAuliffe

OUT: Lynch (inj), Banks, Ross (omitted)

Ross a tad unlucky but we are building some nice depth and I’d prefer to see McAuliffe debut.

Shorter F50 with Lynch out but Martin and LeFau deep and Balta at CHF

Grimes may take Brown’s spot but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Graham should earn his spot. Ross has done just that.

Assuming he is right to go, I reckon Graham hurts more with his possessions

This is my biggest knock on Ross as a mid
Disagree....Ross is offering much more than Graham right now.

Reactions: 8 users
Ross stays in for me.
Graham plays managed minutes in the VFL. I rate him when fully fit. Think that he has been playing when not fully fit in the last year or two.
Outs Lynch Banks
Ins Martin Samson

Felt Samson was better than Kosi in the twos. Kosi took enough marks but his kicking for goal was poor. mainly difficult shots but not even close

Don’t like Pickett as designated second ruck He is much more damaging playing the role he played yesterday

Reactions: 1 user