Team to play St Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to play St Kilda

Took himself off when the game was in the balance

I fear a hammy of some degree

If lynch is out bring in Sampson. At least he can be the second ruckman and balta can stay forward.

Took himself off when the game was in the balance

I fear a hammy of some degree
Yep. Hobbled around for a few minutes hoping whatever injury would ease a little, but could barely get above a walk n simply fell over at a contest or two. Crazy that no-one from the bench had gone out to him n waited till he shuffled himself off the ground.

Assuming he is right to go, I reckon Graham hurts more with his possessions

This is my biggest knock on Ross as a mid
Cant see how graham gets a game before Ross ,Campbell ,Mansel or Rioli jnr ...Good back up player if Ross gets injured .Him ,Grimes and Prestia have bern so awesome but yesterday we saw the future kids and what they can acheive

Reactions: 1 users
There will be minimal changes next week, we need to settle the side a little as we have been forced to make a lot of changes already.

Martin for Lynch assuming no other forced changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If Lynch is out Samson Ryan has to come in.
Not only for his height (he'll take their tallest forward) can also give Nank a chop out in the ruck.
With Dusty and McAulliffe to come in someone will be unlucky.

Lefau played a full game this week and only had 3 disposals. Yet no one so far is suggesting he should go out.
Never expected that.

He is going to be great. He and Noah are similar in many respects and are going to tear it up for years to come.

So out Banks, Balta, Lynch

In Martin, Naismith and McCauliffe.

Martin to play in a pocket with the big kiwi full forward.

Nank to also push forward.

We tell our backline they have earned their spots.

Reactions: 1 users
Kosi to play fwd/ruck
Dusty to be Dusty
If Baker gets suspended bring in McCauliff