Team v Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Werribee

He was very good until our coaches got hold of him. First 3-4 games super promising.
That is actually a huge concern because that was what we were really good at in the past. Turning promising youngsters into complete duds. This VFL game is showing some real concerning signs

Dow, RCD, Martyn, Cumberland, Miller, Ross all busts. That is a big chunk of development years wasted. That is the core group that should have been pressing for AFL games
It's hard to accept when you see Kids like Chad Warner pick 36,
We are in big trouble when Cotchin Edwards & Lambert retire.
I've heard they will go after ready made midfielders at this year's trade period.
They know they have picked up duds

Reactions: 1 user
Tyler Young Goal.

Now we need Key Defenders to kick our goals.

One of the few VFL players I'd keep, next year the majority of the rest of them are scrubbers.

The most frustrating part of the development has been this fascination with trying to reinvent these players. Martyn now at half back. Ross as a winger. Mansell now fwd. Miller never given a few games up fwd. Stack all over the place. Balta moved to the fwd line etc

We stooged ourselves picking up Brown.
We missed soo many quality kids to try to bend over Geelong.
Apart from Gibcus i reckon they might have screwed this one up as well. Our best selections have been the ones from other clubs. Our recruiting of youngsters has sucked for a long time

Reactions: 1 users
Apart from Gibcus i reckon they might have screwed this one up as well. Our best selections have been the ones from other clubs. Our recruiting of youngsters has sucked for a long time
I've said it last year. Unless it's a lay down misere of a pick. We are useless.
It seems Clarke picks up kids that need to more development and project players.
Instead of nailing the ones that have form of marking, kicking etc.
It scared me when we plan for the future on the back of 5 picks under 30.
Especially with our record