Team v Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Werribee

Seems like the umps can only pay frees one way, every time its a whistle its for them. I thought AFL umpiring was poor but hows this

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Lack of player development and lack of discipline is showing we just don't have any coaching depth - we are in long term strife unless they increase the soft cap and we clear out the bottom rung of current coaches.
This x1000. Either cap increases or Dimma takes a paycut. If not where in for some years of pain again

Reactions: 1 user
Seen enough of this sh!t I'm going to bed and hope I enjoy the footy tomorrow night

Seems like the umps can only pay frees one way, every time its a whistle its for them. I thought AFL umpiring was poor but hows this
I noticed they've taken the free kick stat off the stats list.

This umpire must be cold so blowing his whistle every 20 secs. Honestly cant watch the game anymore. Its become a shitfest

Kudos to those who have turned up at the ground tonight!!

Even bigger Kudos to those who are still there!!!

Some ridiculous dangerous tackles paid.

Castagna clearly held off the ball - no free obviously

Another two dangerous tackles paid that were a joke. This is a disgrace.
And then Bauer is penalised for moving while standing the mark:mad:
What have the f wits done to this once great game, it’s now unwatchable:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Another dumping or dangerous tackle. Then a 8m kick that was paid. Umpire number 32 not fit for under 12’s umpiring.

*smile* off number 32.

Clear HTB, pays in the back. Are you *smile* serious.

Complete joke. Am turning off, they've destroyed footy

Another holding the ball paid as a push in the back free to Werribee
unbelievable
Frees 24 Werribee 10 Richmond

Stupid calls by these flogs. Miller tackles for a century - no prior and yet Mozza cops the reverse. Joke to watch nowadays.