Team v Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Werribee

This lighting reminds me of watching training after work up to 6:00pm back in the early 90s.

Reactions: 1 users
Ross had one bad kick but otherwise dominating, good to see. Gut running fwd and back.

Interested to see how long he can maintain his effort.

Reactions: 2 users
Well, Ross is getting kicks for fun (but doesn't always use it well) and our skills are average. Handballing to your teammates feet is a thing now.

Reactions: 1 user
How nice is it to see a big man take a pack mark.
Pity its always a Werribee player

Ross had one bad kick but otherwise dominating, good to see. Gut running fwd and back.

Interested to see how long he can maintain his effort.
I counted more than one. Not on his own, most of our use has been poor. The class of MoJu and Brown standing out. Miller has used it well but is back to tentative in the air, although he is at least going for them. Ryan should get a game soon.

Who ever is a reserves coach needs the ass.
This is embarrassing.
Against a bush club

Reactions: 1 users
Disappointing first quarter.

Ball getters,
Jack Ross 12 disposals,
Samson Ryan 9 disposals,
Ben Miller 9 disposals,
Tom Brown 7 disposals

The thing that stands out for me is that the hill in front of the scoreboard is empty.....no spectators.....then I notice the beer caravan is closed. I hope the faithful PRE stalwarts are enjoying a beverage elsewhere.

Tylar Young keeps improving, won't be surprised if he's at least rookied by someone.