Team v Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Werribee

We are getting worse by the week - how are these young kids regressing - coaching must be poor.

Reactions: 1 users
Start delisting at half time.
Stack is finished
Martyn rubbish
Dow and Collier Dawkins Clayton midfielders.
Brown Sonie and Banks still have time

Shocking umpiring but even worse team performance so far by Richmond. Most of the players look like they're asleep

Reactions: 1 user
Werribee cant kick a goal to save themselves this qtr, ohh wait the ump has kicked 2 for them
Absolute rubbish *smile* free

Multi million dollar sporting club
And the commentators are hanging shitt how poorly our lights are.

The VFL program needs an overhaul by the looks of it.

Some hard conversations need to be had with some of these blokes to see whether or not they want to be AFL players or not.

The Umps reaming us again with goals from frees.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully with Bauer in now, the players should be able to build more confidence in that they have a target (like Jack) in attack every game.

Flogs are nothing but a headache with us. You just want to switch off. Imagine tomorrow night against Port.

• Angry
I'm watching our midfield group with interest. None of them run defensively anywhere near hard enough. The corridor is wide open and they are meandering 5 metres behind their players.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Some tough love needed by Morris at half time. It’s an insipid performance by a team full of AFL listed players.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Sheesh. No wonder our AFL team turns to crap once we get an injury or two. This team is terrible. The worst part of it all is the attitudes. Looks like our senior coach is getting all the money in our soft cap and nothing left for decent developing structure.

• Angry