Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Whooooa !!! Platinum material Tigerman - does whatever a Tiger can.

Platinum.
Reckon all Serbians will be feeling stiffed too, Novax hasn't flown back there, he said **** you, I'm going to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Let's see what Macaroon says (again) just before the French Open in May.
Macaroni claims he wants to pee down upon him from the roof of the grand stand. He's fairly ferocious on anti vaxxers.
Reckon there's more chance of Macaroni being first in line to pee in his pocket n try to scrounge an invite to the players box.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Reactions: 3 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
All the headlines about Joker going for his 21st Slam and how he is going to miss it….. meanwhile another player also going for his 21st Slam quietly goes about his business, seemingly going under the radar and following the rules
Go Rafa

Reactions: 6 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
All the headlines about Joker going for his 21st Slam and how he is going to miss it….. meanwhile another player also going for his 21st Slam quietly goes about his business, seemingly going under the radar and following the rules
Go Rafa

Need him to win here, then the French, let Roger comeback and win Wimbledon and the US after Boris and Biden also ban Novax.
2023.... rinse and repeat as Novax plays out his days infecting likeminded knuckleheads on the Serbian Satellite Circuit !

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is there anything more painful than watching Sam Stosur play ?

Come on Sam !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is there anything more painful than watching Sam Stosur play ?

Come on Sam !!!!
Beat me to it :mhihi I've criticised Sam Chokur many times in the recent past.....still no improvement. How about that other show pony Dasha....ranked 426 (!!) and out in straight sets....again. Besides Ash, we have so many weak players in this sport.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Trying to watch the Popyrin match with this ......We The People.... mob of mental giants and their inane chants is difficult in the extreme.
Why dont they just p!ss off or shut the *smile* up and let Us, The Sporting Public, enjoy ourselves in peace!

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Trying to watch the Popyrin match with this ......We The People.... mob of mental giants and their inane chants is difficult in the extreme.
Why dont they just p!ss off or shut the *smile* up and let Us, The Sporting Public, enjoy ourselves in peace!

mental giants…quality gold.

I actually snorted out loud at that (with laughter)

From the top shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user